|Affiliation||Cult (Neutral Evil)|
|Summary||A hedge psychic, using his powers of healing to operate as the leader of a group of cultists.|
|Goal||Lynch or convert all non-Cult members|
|Has Night Ability?||Yes|
|Abilities||Save a player, protecting him from death and converting him to the Cult if he was attacked that night. Also, may speak with the Cult at night in the Cultist night chat.|
|Sheriff||Cultist (or Not Suspicious)|
A Witch Doctor is a member of a shadowy cult. They have the ability to convert other people to the Cult and talk to other Cultists at night. The Witch Doctor's role in the cult is to use its extra conversions by saving people like the town role Doctor. The Cult can be considered the opposite of the Masons, as they are not Town aligned and have no central leader, with decisions for who to convert following a democratic vote. In the case of a tie, the target is randomly selected from the tied selections.
- A confirmed Sheriff is an easy member of the Town to convert as the Mafia is likely to target the Sheriff once his role is revealed.
- Limited to 2 saves - (Default: On)
- Limited to 3 saves - (Default: Off)
- 1 night between saves - (Default: Off)
- Excluded from Randoms - (Default: Off)
If both the Limited to # saves options are unchecked, the Witch Doctor will have 1(?) successful conversion charge(s).
If both are checked, the Witch Doctor will have unlimited saves.
- The Witch Doctor's cult conversion may occur alongside the standard Cultist conversion.
- The Witch Doctor's cult conversions can push the Cult over the 1/3 Limit.
- Witch Doctors can heal their own Cultists, but will drain from their charges if successful.
- When the Witch Doctor when converted option for the Doctor is enabled, when converted by a Cultist, the Doctor becomes a Witch Doctor if one does not already exist.
- When the Witch Doctor when converted option for the Witch is enabled, when converted by a Cultist, the Witch becomes a Witch Doctor if one does not already exist.
- If the Witch Doctor and a Doctor both target the same player, and the target is attacked, the Doctor will be the one to heal first.
- When a Disguiser replaces a Cultist or Witch Doctor the victim won't disappear from the allies list, but the Disguiser won't be part of the Cult night chat.
- There is a limit of 1 Witch Doctor at any one time. If a Witch or Doctor is converted with the Witch Doctor When Converted settings on while a Witch Doctor already exists, they will be converted to a Cultist instead of a Witch Doctor.
|Town||Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Citizen, Coroner, Crier, Detective, Doctor, Escort, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Marshall, Mason, Mason Leader, Mayor, Sheriff, Spy, Stump, Veteran, Vigilante|
|Mafia||Actress, Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort, Disguiser, Framer, Godfather, Janitor, Kidnapper, Mafioso|
|Triad||Administrator, Deceiver, Diva, Dragon Head, Enforcer, Forger, Incense Master, Informant, Interrogator, Liaison, Silencer, Vanguard|
|Neutral||Amnesiac, Arsonist, Auditor, Cultist, Executioner, Jester, Judge, Mass Murderer, Poisoner, Scumbag, Serial Killer, Survivor, Witch, Witch Doctor|