|Summary||A deranged criminal who hates the world.|
|Goal||Be the last person left alive|
|Has Night Ability?||Yes|
|Abilities||Kill one target at night|
|Categories||Neutral Evil, Neutral Killing|
|Sheriff||Serial Killer (or Not Suspicious)|
The Serial Killer has the ability to kill one player each night. The Serial Killer must eliminate the Town and other hostile factions in order to win.
- A target being protected by a Doctor can still be killed if 2 attacks hit the target in the same night, targeting players you think other evil roles will try to kill should practically guarantee their deaths.
- Pay special attention to the Roles List. If there is no confirmed Serial Killer or Neutral Killing, it may be beneficial to stay hidden until it's late into the game. This idea can also work if there is a confirmed Serial Killer and there are several Neutral Evil or Neutral Killing roles placed into the game. If there is a second Serial Killer, it is important to try and figure out who it is, since Serial Killers win with each other; no matter how many there are.
- Try to guess who other evil players will try to kill at night, and attack someone else. It is important to maximize the number of deaths in a night.
- Keep in mind that you have to balance the Town/Evil ratio.
- Invulnerable at night - (Default: On)
- Kills roleblockers - (Default: Off)
- Wins ties over Arsonist - (Default: Off)
- Immune to detection - (Default: Off)
- If a Serial Killer is one of the only 2 people left alive, they win, unless the other survivor is an Arsonist or the setting to win ties with an Arsonist is set to "On".
- If the option "Kills role-blockers" is enabled:
- When roleblocked, the Serial Killer will automatically redirect his attack to the roleblocker.
- When jailed and released, the Serial Killer will attack whoever imprisoned him.
|Town||Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Citizen, Coroner, Crier, Detective, Doctor, Escort, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Marshall, Mason, Mason Leader, Mayor, Sheriff, Spy, Stump, Veteran, Vigilante|
|Mafia||Actress, Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort, Disguiser, Framer, Godfather, Janitor, Kidnapper, Mafioso|
|Triad||Administrator, Deceiver, Diva, Dragon Head, Enforcer, Forger, Incense Master, Informant, Interrogator, Liaison, Silencer, Vanguard|
|Neutral||Amnesiac, Arsonist, Auditor, Cultist, Executioner, Jester, Judge, Mass Murderer, Poisoner, Scumbag, Serial Killer, Survivor, Witch, Witch Doctor|