|Summary||A crazed spree killer who thinks entrail-spilling is an art form.|
|Goal||Be the last person left alive|
|Has Night Ability?||Yes|
|Abilities||Perform a killing spree at someone's house each night, killing anyone who visits that player at night.|
|Categories||Neutral Evil, Neutral Killing|
|Sheriff||Mass Murderer (or Not Suspicious)|
|Investigator||Murder, Destruction of property, Trespassing.|
Each night, you target someone and kill everyone at their "house". Being at their house means someone targeting them with their ability. For instance, if a Sheriff visits your target, then the Sheriff will die. If your target has targeted someone else, they are deemed "not at home" and will not be killed. Killing two or more people will trigger a cool-down (if applicable) on your killing ability, which may be 1 or 2 nights (depending on the setting) before you are allowed to try to kill again. If a Bodyguard visits your target, they will save all players there (aside from themself) and kill you instead.
- Witch or has been healed by a Doctor. Examples include:
- Targeting a person that is going to be visited by someone is a good strategy because you may get multiple kills.
- If the ability to target yourself is on, it may be a viable strategy to attract attention to yourself and to then kill anyone who visits you.
- Invulnerable at night - (Default: On)
- Can target self - (Default: On)
- 1 night between sprees - (Default: On)
- 2 night between sprees - (Default: Off)
- Immune to detection - (Default: Off)
If all the night between sprees options are unchecked, the Mass Murderer will be able to perform killing sprees every night.
- If the Mass Murderer eliminates all but one player, he will still win unless the other player is an Arsonist or a Serial Killer.
- See: One Versus One Mechanics.
- Mass Murderers win with Survivors, Amnesiacs, Witches, Auditors, Judges, Executioners and other Mass Murderers.
- A Doctor will save someone who is targeted by the Mass Murderer and stays in their "home", the Doctor will still die.
- A Bodyguard will kill a Mass Murderer who attacks the Bodyguard's target at the target's home. No-one else other than the Bodyguard and the Mass Murderer will die including other visitors to the house.
- Escorts and Consorts do survive if they visit the Mass Murderer and the Mass Murderer is visiting himself.
|Town||Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Citizen, Coroner, Crier, Detective, Doctor, Escort, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Marshall, Mason, Mason Leader, Mayor, Sheriff, Spy, Stump, Veteran, Vigilante|
|Mafia||Actress, Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort, Disguiser, Framer, Godfather, Janitor, Kidnapper, Mafioso|
|Triad||Administrator, Deceiver, Diva, Dragon Head, Enforcer, Forger, Incense Master, Informant, Interrogator, Liaison, Silencer, Vanguard|
|Neutral||Amnesiac, Arsonist, Auditor, Cultist, Executioner, Jester, Judge, Mass Murderer, Poisoner, Scumbag, Serial Killer, Survivor, Witch, Witch Doctor|