|Summary||A skilled forger working for organized crime|
|Goal||Kill off the Town and everyone else who would oppose you.|
|Has Night Ability?||Yes|
|Abilities||Frame one player each night|
When Immune to Detection:
When Immune to Detection:
A Framer is capable of framing a player at night. If a Sheriff investigates your target, he will appear as "a member of the Mafia" or a living Neutral Evil roles. If an Investigator investigates your target, it will have a random crime, that you gave to it.
- Do not frame players already cleared by Sheriffs or Investigators as they will not be checked again. If they are checked again, it may prematurely give away your presence in the game, thus rendering you much less effective.
- It is not uncommon for player's roles to come into question during a trial, these players are the most likely to be checked the following night and should consequently be framed.
- Once a player has been successfully framed and lynched the Mafia then has a pseudo-control over the Sheriff, as the Town’s trust for them would have dwindled significantly; this is particularly evident if a Framer has been selected at random.
- The Framer may appear as not suspicious to the Sheriff and Investigator (depending on the settings) so this can allow him to draw a little more attention to himself or even pretend to be Jester.
- If the Framer is not immune to detection, then a possible strategy can be to claim being Framed if a Sheriff or Investigator has investigated you, or you could pretend to be a Jester. You may have more luck acting as a Jester, as the Town may find it hard to believe that you were framed, and if it's the only lead they have, they are likely to lynch you if they do not think you are a Jester.
- Becomes Mafioso if alone - (Default: On)
- Immune to detection - (Default: Off)
- When immune to detection a Framer will show up as a Citizen to an Investigator, potentially revealing the Framer to be Mafia if there are no Citizens in the game.
- Sheriffs that investigate a framed player will see them as a member of the Mafia, or as one of the currently living Neutral Evil role.
- Investigators that investigate a framed player will see them with a random crime, that you gave to the player.
|Town||Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Citizen, Coroner, Crier, Detective, Doctor, Escort, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Marshall, Mason, Mason Leader, Mayor, Sheriff, Spy, Stump, Veteran, Vigilante|
|Mafia||Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort, Disguiser, Framer, Godfather, Janitor, Kidnapper, Mafioso|
|Triad||Administrator, Deceiver, Dragon Head, Enforcer, Forger, Incense Master, Informant, Interrogator, Liaison, Silencer, Vanguard|
|Neutral||Amnesiac, Arsonist, Auditor, Cultist, Executioner, Jester, Judge, Mass Murderer, Scumbag, Serial Killer, Survivor, Witch, Witch Doctor|