|Summary||489 - "Dragon Master" - The cunning and masterful leader of the Triad chapter.|
|Goal||Kill off the Town and everyone else who would oppose you.|
|Has Night Ability?||Yes|
|Abilities||Order to kill, Kill|
When Immune to Detection:
When Immune to Detection:
The Dragon Head is the most malleable role in the Triad with regards the Host's settings and hence can be the most powerful role or one of the weakest roles depending on the setup's demands. The role has the final say on the Triad's kill options at night and depending on the settings may also kill like an Enforcer.
- The strategy of the Dragon Head is mostly dictated by the settings however the ability to control the Triad regardless is a powerful and unique role. The Dragon Head is the governing body of the Triad and essentially has the final say on the overall strategy the Triad decides to use. (See Also: Triad Strategies)
- Having a Dragon Head reveal one of it's Triad members to the Town is a controversial yet often highly effective strategy. If the Dragon Head is immune to detection it may be able to gain trust and solidify it's position as a trusted "Town" member.
- Not killing at night deliberately is a risky strategy that can often boast high rewards in a game with Escorts or potentially just waste a night. It may cause an Escort to speak up and out the person they role-blocked as a member of the Triad, possibly lynching a Town member as well as determining who can block the Enforcer.
- Invulnerable at night - (Default = On)
- Cannot be Role-blocked - (Default = Off)
- Immune to detection - (Default = On)
- Can kill without Enforcer - (Default = On)
- When immune to detection a Dragon Head will show up as having "no crime" to an Investigator
- When immune to detection a Dragon Head will show up as inactive to Detectives, unless the Detective's "Ignore detection immunity" option is enabled.
- There can only be one Dragon Head at a time in a game. (See Unique Roles)
- Administrators may become Dragon Head if the original Dragon Head dies.
- If there is an Enforcer in play, his death note will be used instead of yours.
- If the Dragon Head's target is healed by a Doctor, there is no feedback given.
- The Dragon Head can use -notarget to order the Triad not to kill anyone.
|Town||Bodyguard, Bus Driver, Citizen, Coroner, Crier, Detective, Doctor, Escort, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Marshall, Mason, Mason Leader, Mayor, Sheriff, Spy, Stump, Veteran, Vigilante|
|Mafia||Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort, Disguiser, Framer, Godfather, Janitor, Kidnapper, Mafioso|
|Triad||Administrator, Deceiver, Dragon Head, Enforcer, Forger, Incense Master, Informant, Interrogator, Liaison, Silencer, Vanguard|
|Neutral||Amnesiac, Arsonist, Auditor, Cultist, Executioner, Jester, Judge, Mass Murderer, Scumbag, Serial Killer, Survivor, Witch, Witch Doctor|