Aporia
    oliverz144
    Tauntshaman
    TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    and
    Ashoka Tano.
    They all have around 5ish posts.

What stands out to me is tauntshaman's made three posts, and all three of them revolve around "leads"

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    And the reason behind you having a preference between today's tribute, without anyone saying any result from night 0's investigation is...?
    been a day and no actual leads so...
    I will -vote the lurker

-vote Bakura1
    for now
    anyone want to share leads? why did we start voting immediately?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Hmm. I'd like to hear more from
    Aporia
    oliverz144
    Tauntshaman
    TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    and
    Ashoka Tano.

What stands out to me is tauntshaman's made three posts, and all three of them revolve around "leads"
    I can get behind this; there is a lack of actively scummy posts anyway (which may be partially my fault, as I haven't really had time to pursue meaningful interactions with many people, thanks to a combination of lack of time and accidental multigaming). Also, deathworlds - tauntshaman not SvS: there is no reason for deathworlds to bring this up if he's scum with taunt.
    -vote Tauntshaman
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I can get behind this; there is a lack of actively scummy posts anyway (which may be partially my fault, as I haven't really had time to pursue meaningful interactions with many people, thanks to a combination of lack of time and accidental multigaming). Also, deathworlds - tauntshaman not SvS: there is no reason for deathworlds to bring this up if he's scum with taunt.
    -vote Tauntshaman
    I'd love to transfer over to taunt if we can get more people to do the same
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

I'd love to transfer over to taunt if we can get more people to do the same
    eeeeehhhhh idk how I feel about yeeting players who are first time in FM on d1

its kinda like "No meta? Sucks to be you then...."
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

-vote Tauntshaman
    I don't think three posts revolving around "leads" is scummy or voteworthy here, or is there another reason for this vote?
    Focusing on concrete information ("leads") is something new players tend to do, and I don't think it's wolfy from Taunt if they're new. In a vacuum trying to stick solely to mech info isn't amazing, but I don't expect Taunt to not focus on it (it's the best we can have in this game in terms of information) and it seems silly to vote on.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I don't think three posts revolving around "leads" is scummy or voteworthy here, or is there another reason for this vote?
    Focusing on concrete information ("leads") is something new players tend to do, and I don't think it's wolfy from Taunt if they're new. In a vacuum trying to stick solely to mech info isn't amazing, but I don't expect Taunt to not focus on it (it's the best we can have in this game in terms of information) and it seems silly to vote on.
    3 points:

- It has nothing to do with the "leads" part, for the reasons you stated yourself (especially considering he comes from the SC2 arcade)
    - It's about his vote on Bakura for "lurking" when he very clearly hasn't done that at all: it feels like he's lost newbie scum trying to find something to accuse people on (it's not like he could genuinely think Bakura was lurking out of all people, especially considering how there literally were zero-posters at that point)
    - It has the advantage of giving potential associative information on Deathworlds, which I very much like, because he's a bit of a question mark to me despite his posts (his setup analysis is NAI)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

3 points:

- It has nothing to do with the "leads" part, for the reasons you stated yourself (especially considering he comes from the SC2 arcade)
    - It's about his vote on Bakura for "lurking" when he very clearly hasn't done that at all: it feels like he's lost newbie scum trying to find something to accuse people on (it's not like he could genuinely think Bakura was lurking out of all people, especially considering how there literally were zero-posters at that point)
    - It has the advantage of giving potential associative information on Deathworlds, which I very much like, because he's a bit of a question mark to me despite his posts (his setup analysis is NAI)
    Ah, I see. Sorry for assuming the worst of your vote there without context. Could you explain what interactions with Deathworlds and Taunt would be revealing/noteworthy if Taunt flipped?

Also @Tauntshaman what do you think of Bakura now?

8. ISO #8

3 points:

Actually I'm rereading this and I don't think this is an insane argument

:scratches head: I'm not actually sure what my reads are at this point
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

9. ISO #9

Hmm. I'd like to hear more from
    Aporia
    oliverz144
    Tauntshaman
    TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    and
    Ashoka Tano.

Of course I'd be asking for leads, why, you want us to random vote with 80% chance of getting a Town out?

the Jester Leader

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Any particular reason/post?
    Not that I can remember
    just general town meta

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    What do you make of Ewian not having a read on Frinckles? The vote by frinckles on Ewian had been there for about 2 hours, and ewian interacted with Frinkles just before making the reads list.
    I honestly don't remember any of that but he's been in his town meta

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Not that I can remember
    just general town meta

I honestly don't remember any of that but he's been in his town meta
    I don't know if he was dodging interactions with me or just afk but he quoted the vc with my vote on him and just blanked about my slot on the previous page. So, yeah.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #12

3 points:

Interesting point but do we actually know how long they been playing mafia? Seems a bit assumptionistic if I might add
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What the heck I'm voting you, notice me senpei.
    I genuinely blanked out on you soz soz
    Dang though not having a post cooldown is like if all snakes were flying snakes

it's just a whole 'nother experience
    Wait there’s no post cooldown?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    wait actually

yooo let's go
    Proof that tano role is real
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't know if he was dodging interactions with me or just afk but he quoted the vc with my vote on him and just blanked about my slot on the previous page. So, yeah.
    I copy pasted the vc for eevee but I didn’t look at it still mb
    I write lore

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    Can you talk more specifically about why you like a MM lynch?
    I think I basically said everything I thought about the MM lynch, but I'm not interested in that anymore for obvious reasons.

Not sure who I wanna vote rn

14. ISO #14

I think I basically said everything I thought about the MM lynch, but I'm not interested in that anymore for obvious reasons.

Not sure who I wanna vote rn
    It's actually not obvious to me what's motivating this change in heart. ELI5 please. Please pretend I'm very dense.
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

15. ISO #15

Of course I'd be asking for leads, why, you want us to random vote with 80% chance of getting a Town out?

Don’t we need to vote out for info anyways? Last time we didn’t vote out anyone for a couple days cuz of ties and stuff scum won on hypixel. Plus it seems we do have some sort of scents on the ground to track so
    I write lore

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17