S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 143
Register

User Tag List

Page 143 of 171 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,150 of 8524
  1. ISO #7101

2. ISO #7102

3. ISO #7103

4. ISO #7104

5. ISO #7105

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

So JaG killed by a council that wants to maintain balance(?)
    Flipped mafia: JaG/lines/katze/16square
    Flipped 3P: government thing
    Flipped council: jedi

How many mafia and 3P do we think are left? I think regardless of whether the person who killed JaG is council or another 3P playing off the revealed council we let them live for now

6. ISO #7106

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    That is my snappy current world view I didn't arrive until Trumpet started saying something.

Answer me this.

Why would I allegedly waste my teammates BD switch if I wanted Trumpet dead. I could've just witched you to trumpet
    There's a couple of possible reasons.

a) To sow chaos and discord. With all of the switches, it makes it way harder to understand wtf happened in a night.
    b) Yesterday, I said that I got a rolecop off on Witch. But at first, I wasn't sure that it was actually Witch. I asked Witch a security question. Remember this? It would not be unreasonable to assume, then, that if I was Witched onto someone else, or that I was busdriven, or maybe both, that I wouldn't even realize that I had a new target.
    c) It would not be unreasonable to assume that perhaps scum!you or your scum partners could have already guessed my role, Isaac Clarke. It flipped in Nefarious' death. One readthrough of the role makes it pretty clear; Witching me onto someone else would make my shots randomized.

I cannot begin to understand any potential other reasons, but those are the first three that come to mind.

¿Quieres que lo diga de nuevo en español?

7. ISO #7107

8. ISO #7108

9. ISO #7109

10. ISO #7110

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sunset View Post
    There's a couple of possible reasons.

a) To sow chaos and discord. With all of the switches, it makes it way harder to understand wtf happened in a night.
    b) Yesterday, I said that I got a rolecop off on Witch. But at first, I wasn't sure that it was actually Witch. I asked Witch a security question. Remember this? It would not be unreasonable to assume, then, that if I was Witched onto someone else, or that I was busdriven, or maybe both, that I wouldn't even realize that I had a new target.
    c) It would not be unreasonable to assume that perhaps scum!you or your scum partners could have already guessed my role, Isaac Clarke. It flipped in Nefarious' death. One readthrough of the role makes it pretty clear; Witching me onto someone else would make my shots randomized.

I cannot begin to understand any potential other reasons, but those are the first three that come to mind.

¿Quieres que lo diga de nuevo en español?
    Thanks for that.

I can understand with all those reasons.

But if I was scum, I'd just straight up use your gun to murder mud or kirby for example.

11. ISO #7111

12. ISO #7112

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    Thanks for that.

I can understand with all those reasons.

But if I was scum, I'd just straight up use your gun to murder mud or kirby for example.
    Considering the amount of reds that weren't flipped yesterday, and also the fact that four greens just flipped, it would not be awful to assume you'd rather hit lower hanging fruit to make us second guess ourselves.

¿Es esto inexacto?

13. ISO #7113

Considering the amount of reds that weren't flipped yesterday, and also the fact that four greens just flipped, it would not be awful to assume you'd rather hit lower hanging fruit to make us second guess ourselves.

¿Es esto inexacto?
    Also, maybe you did. You and Bunny could've lied. I have not a single clue who tf I hit.

No me lo dijeron.

14. ISO #7114

15. ISO #7115

16. ISO #7116

¿Es esto inexacto?
    I personally wouldn't hit LHFs. I would've just killed the strongest consensus / confirmed Town to seed more chaos. I could hit LHFs, but killing the top town, therfore town leaders, is better for seeding more chaos because the rest will be unknown. Also achieves the same result as making your shots random.

That is my personal take. Maybe there is some high level mafia play that goes against that but I'm not that skilled.

17. ISO #7117

18. ISO #7118

19. ISO #7119

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    game looked very bad yesterday after witch death but amogus has picked up two guns and saved it. Lines, Katze, Bunny all wolf flips

town are me, amogus, mud
    sunset/trumpet very close behind
    bendy/floopy/waifu have slight cred for shooting at lines

everyone else (Bee, Panda, Smiley, Hair) is POEable. I liked you early but you gotta do more to keep the TR, and I liked panda yesterday.
    Bee has decided amogus cannot possibly be this good and wants him dead, but I don't know if bee is scum for it
    puff is basically conf neutral and protected me last night
    Town: Kirby amogus mud
    Mostly town: sunset trumpet
    Slight credit: bendy floppy waifu
    PoE: bee panda smiley hair

Got it I'll try my best to make next ITA and keep up with conversation during lab, I think this lines up with the reads I had before I left though which is concerning did all the scum flips not really change much?

20. ISO #7120

21. ISO #7121

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    floopy-chan thinks smiley-san is trying to direct shots away from wolves and onto townies like panda-san, trumpet-san, and sunset-san

all of smiley-san's reasonings for those feel like
    not genuine
    like hes just potshoting takes on townies and hoping they stick
    Who does smiley feel like he's directing shots off of?

22. ISO #7122

23. ISO #7123

Quote Originally Posted by FM-SadPeepo View Post
    Town: Kirby amogus mud
    Mostly town: sunset trumpet
    Slight credit: bendy floppy waifu
    PoE: bee panda smiley hair

Got it I'll try my best to make next ITA and keep up with conversation during lab, I think this lines up with the reads I had before I left though which is concerning did all the scum flips not really change much?
    replacing floopy-chan with peepo-san
    this honestly is a pretty good starting point with a readlist
    floopy-chan would have hair-san at slight-credit but at this point she doesn't really know
    she's ot gonna stick to shielding them at this point in the game

24. ISO #7124

I want to know what your guys' thoughts on Anime Waifu are. She claimed a tracker/rolecop like role, and she claimed they knew what role Smiley was. She also claimed that Smiley's role was successful (I think) but we already knew that from the reveal card thing

¿Alguna idea, alguien?

25. ISO #7125

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    replacing floopy-chan with peepo-san
    this honestly is a pretty good starting point with a readlist
    floopy-chan would have hair-san at slight-credit but at this point she doesn't really know
    she's ot gonna stick to shielding them at this point in the game
    Not my reads these are Kirby's recap of current gamestate

26. ISO #7126

also just want to say that the "I will do this ability tomorrow" is a classic scumplay that I've seen before to give scum an extra night to do bad things

it is also town possibly

but we should not avoid smiley slot if we think it's scum, just for the chance that we get ITA buffs tomorrow

all things considered smiley is claiming a 48% chance at killing any scum with the extra shots

27. ISO #7127

Who does smiley feel like he's directing shots off of?
    probably bee-san and some other wolves that are slightly deep that floopy-chan cba to find rn
    although peepo-san raises a pretty good point

floopy-chan needs to read bee-san's iso to see if her worldview actually makes sense

28. ISO #7128

I want to know what your guys' thoughts on Anime Waifu are. She claimed a tracker/rolecop like role, and she claimed they knew what role Smiley was. She also claimed that Smiley's role was successful (I think) but we already knew that from the reveal card thing

¿Alguna idea, alguien?
    IMO towny and id also rather they don't die anytime soon

scum's already caught this so I'll just say that yeah they're my pair for tonight and we need to get that off

29. ISO #7129

On the topic of demoralization d2. I'll admit Witch dying was kind of crappy alongside the Jesus redflip. Because both events shuffled townreads across the game.

But the fact that we could bounce back and make another towncore so quickly (even before the lines/bunny shots) makes me wonder if we're being led by council.

Which means, we probably have a lower chance of there being some stupid deepwolf there screwing us lategame.. and so our last wolves or wolf is simply in the group outside of mogus/kirby/mud/anime. If that makes sense.

30. ISO #7130

also just want to say that the "I will do this ability tomorrow" is a classic scumplay that I've seen before to give scum an extra night to do bad things

it is also town possibly

but we should not avoid smiley slot if we think it's scum, just for the chance that we get ITA buffs tomorrow

all things considered smiley is claiming a 48% chance at killing any scum with the extra shots
    How'd you do that math

31. ISO #7131

32. ISO #7132

33. ISO #7133

34. ISO #7134

35. ISO #7135

36. ISO #7136

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Smiley View Post
    On the topic of demoralization d2. I'll admit Witch dying was kind of crappy alongside the Jesus redflip. Because both events shuffled townreads across the game.

But the fact that we could bounce back and make another towncore so quickly (even before the lines/bunny shots) makes me wonder if we're being led by council.

Which means, we probably have a lower chance of there being some stupid deepwolf there screwing us lategame.. and so our last wolves or wolf is simply in the group outside of mogus/kirby/mud/anime. If that makes sense.
    If council is actually wanting to maintain balance, I say we let them but the fear is that they're not and they're some other 3P riding on councils name. Regardless I still think we prioritize mafia but it depends on how many we think there are of each faction left
    Given 5 mafia died? Right? Or was it 4? How many would even be left?

37. ISO #7137

If council is actually wanting to maintain balance, I say we let them but the fear is that they're not and they're some other 3P riding on councils name. Regardless I still think we prioritize mafia but it depends on how many we think there are of each faction left
    Given 5 mafia died? Right? Or was it 4? How many would even be left?
    5 maf dead. no idea how many mafia there are

38. ISO #7138

39. ISO #7139

40. ISO #7140

14 players remain
    So 2-3 mafia
    ~8 town
    3-4~ 3p/council

If I accept Anime, Sunset, Kirby, Mud, Amogus, and Jiggly as all not mafia (anime being my least confident right now)

If I'm willing to accept Peepo and Bee as town, or at the very least not S/S, for the time being

We'd have at least 2 mafia in

Floopy/Hair/Smiley/Panda/Bendy

where Bendy/Hair can't be the team because I don't think bendy shoots one of their few remaining buddies when they can get away with shooting bee or someone else
    and Hair/floopy is a meh team because of how floopy talked about hair

41. ISO #7141

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    14 players remain
    So 2-3 mafia
    ~8 town
    3-4~ 3p/council

If I accept Anime, Sunset, Kirby, Mud, Amogus, and Jiggly as all not mafia (anime being my least confident right now)

If I'm willing to accept Peepo and Bee as town, or at the very least not S/S, for the time being

where Bendy/Hair can't be the team because I don't think bendy shoots one of their few remaining buddies when they can get away with shooting bee or someone else
    I want to shield bendy today

42. ISO #7142

14 players remain
    So 2-3 mafia
    ~8 town
    3-4~ 3p/council

I'd say leave Peepo and Bee in that pool. They do not yet deserve to be left out of it.

Esto es mayormente aceptable para mí.

43. ISO #7143

44. ISO #7144

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Psychedelic Bee View Post
    Mutual shield party!
    name one flipped wolf bee-san hasn't shielded challenge

floopy-chan thinks she's just powerwolfing like all hell given the pure density of poorly justified wrong reads that she has
    like none of her reads track and shes heavily defending wolves

45. ISO #7145

I'd say leave Peepo and Bee in that pool. They do not yet deserve to be left out of it.

I mean they're not technically "out of the pool"
    I just think both have things going for them that indicate they are town more than the other 5 individuals

46. ISO #7146

47. ISO #7147

I mean they're not technically "out of the pool"
    I just think both have things going for them that indicate they are town more than the other 5 individuals
    Floopy-chan is interested because she read their ISO and so far it looks like unfiltered hot garbage

48. ISO #7148

49. ISO #7149

also I'm maybe underaccounting for scum bussing, but you're underaccounting for scum endorsing each other

floopy/hair is a perfectly alright team

also if hair doesn't claim before ITAs I'm blasting it
    ehhh
    I said it was a meh team
    I could see it happening since Floopy didn't shield hair that hard, I just don't think it's the most likely duo in the world

50. ISO #7150

Yeah I don't mind if my flip helps clear things up I'm kinda riding on coat tails to get carried until Thursday at 4PM my time anyways my activity until then will be very lackluster