Day 6 - Hang em High - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51
    fm Philie

Re: Day 6 - Hang em High

Proclomation of the Mayor #1: All votes are in pink or violet. NO CYAN VOTES UNITIL I SAY SO!

2. ISO #52
    fm Nick

do admiral is sumi?

3. ISO #53
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm Admiral View Post
    Why do you think I'm not one, Mon Petit Chou? The wizard that tried so hard to lynch me yesterday was not town-aligned. You really think Herr would have told you the truth about whom he witched or when he leveled up?

On another note, I think I know who you are, in terms of role. Kufufu.
    I'm using my reads on you for my conclusion. AND the fact that Herr needed to gain the town's trust. Herr worked hard on that so I don't doubt that Herr told the truth. If she did not tell the truth, you were lynched, and flipped citizen, she would be shot. Don't try to fool me.

I bet you don't know my role, Mi Amor. But we shall see...

4. ISO #54
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm Nick View Post
    do admiral is sumi?
    I can only assume that you are asking if fm Admiral is COM Sumikoko. The answer to that is a firm yes.

5. ISO #55
    fm Ambient

Also i find it funny that Rumpel called me Gore, you must realise the Wifom was strong with me and Luna yesterday.

6. ISO #56
    fm Vornskr

Are you Gore?

7. ISO #57
    fm Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by fm Vornskr View Post
    I'm using my reads on you for my conclusion. AND the fact that Herr needed to gain the town's trust. Herr worked hard on that so I don't doubt that Herr told the truth. If she did not tell the truth, you were lynched, and flipped citizen, she would be shot. Don't try to fool me.

I bet you don't know my role, Mi Amor. But we shall see...
    Unfortunately, Herr started pushing for my lynch after her death was inevitable. She tried taking down a town role as a last gambit on her claim as a town wizard. There is actually little flaw to my claim as a citizen. If I'm not a citizen, do tell, whom do you think I am?

And yes, Nick, I made a formal declaration on Day 5 that I was the real Sumikoko. I guess you missed it.

8. ISO #58
    fm Ambient

Quote Originally Posted by fm Vornskr View Post
    Are you Gore?
    No , it isn't hard to be aggresive towards everybody and type in big black letters

9. ISO #59
    fm Rumpel

I don't really care who you are on the forums. All i cared for was a quick victory for Town. Since i have no equipment left i can now state my mind freely as i like to without the fear of dieing.

Glad i rolled Town. and not Mafia. They are pretty fucked right now. Its the same with the Arsonist. Yayap has really to reroll a new killer into this game and i bet he will. Screw you lurking citizens. You made this game a mayor mess.

10. ISO #60
    fm Auckmid

Well I really hope guardian was mafia. I thought most of his votes were town votes until after the lynch went through, then that whole idea came into question.

I really think that blastyoboots should be lynched. Mainly because he has contributed nothing, when asked direct question is mysteriously absent thus refusing to be a part of the discussion. PLUS he clearly has something to hide with that way of speaking. Unless boots claims, I dont see a good reason to keep him around.

11. ISO #61
    fm Rumpel

We will lynch the Arsonist and nothing else today!

Stop to try to manipulate the sheep all game long. Look at the Voting patterns from Yesterday and look who voted whom. Scum votes on the cits. Also the Mafia has still a mafioso around because the Dark thief steals guns from him to raise their kpn. OR another Wizzard found a mafioso.

I want to hear the actions from Procoyn and Goremancer today.

12. ISO #62
    fm Ambient

How about we ask everybody to claim, it has been asked so many times... i mean what could the worst outcome be.
    All our protection roles and our investigation roles killed in the coming nights. not a biggy , better start claiming lads.

13. ISO #63
    fm Vornskr

Unrelated note: Muso was a Doctor/ Survivor/ Private Eye/ GodFather/ Cult leader?

Well we can cross off Cult leader because there can only be one and that was Raiden.
    Godfather I doubt because that means that a thief got his invulnerability and neither thief claimed to have gotten a vest (let's see what they claim)
    Survivor? Maybe, but I would have used a vest had I been in that precarious position.
    Doctor is possible
    PI is possible

GODDAMMIT.

14. ISO #64
    fm Admiral

I agree the arsonist needs to be taken care of today.

I just spent the last 15 minutes cross referencing what Ike, Oops, and the new Waaagh has said and their grammatical structures. Unfortunately, all three have been relatively in the same direction. The new Waaagh forgot to format two name exactly as they're written (which is what Muso does), specifically, not capitalizing the y in "yayap" and the g in "ganondorf." However, that is easily a typo, though Muso is apparently very diligent in his writing. Both Fragos and Muso live in relatively the same time zone, unfortunately, so that couldn't be an indicator.

Time, however, is our greatest asset, as we can very well trace who posts when. I suggest we all claim CoM names today and ask each other questions to double check identity.

As a last confirmation, modkilled theWaaagh, the last PM I sent you right before FMX started, what was the main question I asked and who was the person I mentioned in the PM?

15. ISO #65
    fm Ambient

Seemed to play like a doctor , but he was laying superlow.
    If he's PE then w/e he was useless didn't even have a last will , we got no info from him so i doubt it.

16. ISO #66
    fm Ambient

Needs more eurofags , it's only like what 0-2 AM

17. ISO #67
    fm Echonian

Quote Originally Posted by fm Nick View Post
    I would like to hear from echonian if he leveled up.
    Also did you give me the gun night 5? If not then we have a 2nd blacksmith or echonian is lying.
    I did not level up.
    I did not give you a gun.

And if you think I'm lying when the Mayor and Masons BOTH confirmed me, you're a moron.

It'd be really nice if one of my bullets went to shooting an actual scum.

18. ISO #68
    fm Rumpel

0 43. here in Germany. fm thewaaagh is not the Arso. Mafia wants Muso dead for sure because he basicly destroyed their winning chances.

looking at FM_Admiral. Sumi do you remember that one m-fm with a nice little analyse?

19. ISO #69
    fm Echonian

Remember: I cannot give guns at night since I only give weapons during the day to prevent thieves from fucking with me.

And again, if there is a second blacksmith, he/she should give me armor today so that we can expand the list of confirmed townies.

20. ISO #70
    fm Rumpel

Don't give me stuff Echonian kkthxbye

21. ISO #71
    fm Echonian

Quote Originally Posted by fm Rumpel View Post
    Don't give me stuff Echonian kkthxbye
    Wouldn't dream of it.

22. ISO #72
    fm Admiral

looking at FM_Admiral. Sumi do you remember that one m-fm with a nice little analyse?
    Why, I do, indeed, CmG. What a nice scum analysis you gave me in the graveyard in Waaagh's Arrest Development S-FM. ;) I would like to have think I have improved since then. Kufufu.

23. ISO #73
    fm Ambient

0 43. here in Germany. fm thewaaagh is not the Arso. Mafia wants Muso dead for sure because he basicly destroyed their winning chances.

Didnt you mention being from France yesterday , anyway 0 47 here too , high five , i'm getting excited again haha.

24. ISO #74
    fm Rumpel

try harder please. lawl. Me from France good one. Frogos is from Francce not me... Where is Gannondorf and Zack? Jailed for pill abuse or something?

25. ISO #75
    fm Admiral

Everyone. Claim your CoM names again. Or not again if you haven't yet. We will check your identity via various means.

People not yet cleared:
    03-fm Ambient
    05-fm Auckmid
    06-fm BlastYoBoots
    18-fm Ganondorf
    19-fm Goonswarm
    20-fm Goremancer
    24-fm Kevinpowers
    31-fm Miles
    33-fm MrSmarter
    37-fm NorthStar
    39-fm Philie
    41-fm Procyon
    46-fm TheWaaagh – Muso?

26. ISO #76
    fm Ambient

I'm going to bed , 5 hours until i gotta wake up , fuck yeah.

Rumpel , je ne reprise pas , mais ton comportement est changé.

Com :Game Freak , yeah i'm unknown , no i don't love pokemon.
    just wanna say, sorry Rocshi for calling you out i'll carry your ass in Hon to make it up. (i also made a reference to his SFM)
    Also Luna called me Gore because i made a reference to a mafia game we played and Gore was there too.
    And Gore seemed to fit me better , aggresive and douchy. I guess i can start acting normal now it's out.

27. ISO #77
    fm Echonian

Can someone assemble a list of the people who have claimed? We're at few enough people now that we can REALLY start narrowing down the possibilities.

28. ISO #78
    fm Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by fm Echonian View Post
    Can someone assemble a list of the people who have claimed? We're at few enough people now that we can REALLY start narrowing down the possibilities.
    If you mean claim as in, roles, I have not assembled that, but I will if everyone claims in this thread again (or if someone wants to help me remember). I don't quite want to comb through all the pages from yesterday.

If you mean claim as in CoM name, I already have that list. The names you see listed are the people I have not confirmed.

29. ISO #79
    fm Kevinpowers

I'm COM frostbyte.
    22 year old college student going to Elmhurst College for music education.
    I didn't post a shit ton yesterday because I was frustrated with the gamethrow and the ridiculous amount of rerolls. Plus, I had a huge composition project I had to put a ton of work in to.
    I'm citizen. Contrary to what Fuckwad kevinpowers the red witch tried to convince the town of, I've not lied once nor have I claimed anything other than citizen.
    If you doubt my citizen claim, remember waaagh, the red witch, single handedly leading my lynchwagon?

30. ISO #80
    fm MrSmarter

You want my CoM name? Here it is.

I am trineroks. I'm most likely unknown. I just got an arsonist victory on SCII Mafia today and I'm all happy about it.

And quite honestly guys, I thought it would've been the town's interest to lynch me the other day when we had the multilynch.

31. ISO #81
    fm Kevinpowers

Quote Originally Posted by fm MrSmarter View Post
    You want my CoM name? Here it is.

I am trineroks. I'm most likely unknown. I just got an arsonist victory on SCII Mafia today and I'm all happy about it.

And quite honestly guys, I thought it would've been the town's interest to lynch me the other day when we had the multilynch.
    Role?

32. ISO #82
    fm BlastYoBoots

I'm back bitches, it's TheWaaagh back from the dead.

33. ISO #83
    fm Admiral

I will believe you players for now though I have little I can ask to prove your identity, as it is 4AM where Fragos lives.

In fact, if you claim your CoM name now, your claim is more credible. Wait 3 more hours to claim and doubt shall swarm. If you do not claim at all, I will assume you are scum trying to help out the Arsonist for whatever reason. Beware.

34. ISO #84
    fm Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by fm Ambient View Post
    I'm going to bed , 5 hours until i gotta wake up , fuck yeah.

Rumpel , je ne reprise pas , mais ton comportement est changé.

Com :Game Freak , yeah i'm unknown , no i don't love pokemon.
    just wanna say, sorry Rocshi for calling you out i'll carry your ass in Hon to make it up. (i also made a reference to his SFM)
    Also Luna called me Gore because i made a reference to a mafia game we played and Gore was there too.
    And Gore seemed to fit me better , aggresive and douchy. I guess i can start acting normal now it's out.
    Woosh. I'm back, did you miss me?

Are you sure you are town Gambient? Oh, thats what i'm going to call you from now on btw. Maybe it was all WIFOM with the black wizard and you really are someone we should be concerned about?

On another note I believe Admiral Sumi is what she claims. Saying all the citizens have been claimed is false truth. The hidden town roles can include more citizens if you haven't noticed, and who knows what random any can be?

Yayap did not make this setup easy on us...

Oops was a town Hooker, this is why he is green. Which brings me to question what Dimwit was... Since town Hooker is supposed to be named "Independant Hooker" and not just "Hooker"...

35. ISO #85
    fm Ambient

On phone cant dleep , dim was mafia role list sayd there is a dead maf hooker and town hooker

36. ISO #86
    fm BlastYoBoots

I think the biggest question we should be asking is, How many mafia players are left in play?

37. ISO #87
    fm Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by fm BlastYoBoots View Post
    I'm back bitches, it's TheWaaagh back from the dead.
    Identity check. What did I recently call you to Deathfire that ended up spiraling to a weird conversation about "sandwiches"?

38. ISO #88
    fm Sumikoko

Quote Originally Posted by fm Illidan View Post
    The hidden town roles can include more citizens if you haven't noticed, and who knows what random any can be?
    OH. Good thing you caught that, i was about to make a big post condemning all citizen claimers to being liars.

39. ISO #89
    fm BlastYoBoots

Quote Originally Posted by fm Admiral View Post
    Identity check. What did I recently call you to Deathfire that ended up spiraling to a weird conversation about "sandwiches"?
    You shouldn't talk about conversations out of the game Sumi.

40. ISO #90
    fm Sumikoko

Quote Originally Posted by fm Sumikoko View Post
    OH. Good thing you caught that, i was about to make a big post condemning all citizen claimers to being liars.
    And i was so excited too, i thought i caught scum people
    However at least SOME of the cit claimers are lying. I doubt that 4 (or more) of the hidden town randoms became citizen...

41. ISO #91
    fm Admiral

Out of the game as in, out of the Mafia forum, or outside of FMX?

42. ISO #92
    fm Illidan

Anyone who claimed citizen AFTER the death of the mason leader is more suspicious than anybody claiming prior to that.

43. ISO #93
    fm Ambient

So many rerolls , how are we supposed to play a game where everybody switches constantly and funny enough always citizens in more powerful roles

44. ISO #94
    fm Ambient

Quote Originally Posted by fm Sumikoko View Post
    And i was so excited too, i thought i caught scum people
    However at least SOME of the cit claimers are lying. I doubt that 4 (or more) of the hidden town randoms became citizen...
    I hope you realise our docters can only hide between citizens and scum

45. ISO #95
    fm MrSmarter

I've already claimed cit way before the death of Mason Leader, Kevinpowers where were you when I kept saying i was cit?

46. ISO #96
    fm Echonian

So many rerolls , how are we supposed to play a game where everybody switches constantly and funny enough always citizens in more powerful roles
    Yeah, 2+ daily rerolls with no solid graveyard results (outside of lynches) makes this incredibly difficult.

47. ISO #97
    fm Sumikoko

I hope you realise our docters can only hide between citizens and scum
    Oh yeah i know that. Thats why i;m not being more aggressive on the 6+ citizen claimers that are left in the game.

48. ISO #98
    fm Ambient

Also blacksmiths , less gund more vests , bcs we havnt had good shots yet , except if we find 2 evils

49. ISO #99
    fm Goonswarm

Wow, I survived the multi-lynch day! I'm shocked. You guys made a big mistake!

50. ISO #100
    fm Echonian

Quote Originally Posted by fm Goonswarm View Post
    Wow, I survived the multi-lynch day! I'm shocked. You guys made a big mistake!
    Meaning?

@Ambient: I can handle my own role, thanks. Vests don't level me up. Level 2 = swords, which are unlimited. I can basically make every town role a town aligned Serial Killer, and THEN give them vests. So... yeah. Better advice than no guns: people who get guns, pick better targets.