Some notes for the next reunion game we do:

1 - After some discussion, we're planning to make the game next year a lot more centric to Sc2Mafia and its identity. More flavor and relevance rather than a random setup we decided to make.

2 - We'll also be likely aiming for a larger player count than 9. This allows for greater possibilities and variety in setup design.

3 - We'll be aiming to be sometime during the summer of 2025 rather than September (perhaps signups opening in late may / early June and game start sometime mid/late July). Though most of our veteran players are not college students, I will still be at that time so it will be easier to host during the summer and frankly if happen to need more players then this could be appealing.

There may be other notes I had, but I dont have them off the top of my head. Basically we're going to put more thought and effort into next year's game as compared to this year. This year the idea was suggested and we just haphazardly made a setup and a time. Next year we'll be more prepared.

Yes I know I put this in multiple places, this is just so it pops up on the "new posts" GUI on the side of the website.