3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Re: I'm Spartacus Game Thread

oh well lol

gg. i will now go hide in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    No don't, you couldn't foresee us both being online and doing it fast enough that you couldn't unvote in time to stop it

I never would've had the guts to try sniping without Olli :hugs:
    Thanks, but it was still super dumb of me XD. My PoE was 2/3 right, but um, just not in the right order... whoopsies.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Thank you all so much for the game
    Still that, though thanks for introducing me to this bird
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #310

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Some notes for the next reunion game we do:

1 - After some discussion, we're planning to make the game next year a lot more centric to Sc2Mafia and its identity. More flavor and relevance rather than a random setup we decided to make.

2 - We'll also be likely aiming for a larger player count than 9. This allows for greater possibilities and variety in setup design.

3 - We'll be aiming to be sometime during the summer of 2025 rather than September (perhaps signups opening in late may / early June and game start sometime mid/late July). Though most of our veteran players are not college students, I will still be at that time so it will be easier to host during the summer and frankly if happen to need more players then this could be appealing.

There may be other notes I had, but I dont have them off the top of my head. Basically we're going to put more thought and effort into next year's game as compared to this year. This year the idea was suggested and we just haphazardly made a setup and a time. Next year we'll be more prepared.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Some notes for the next reunion game we do:

1 - After some discussion, we're planning to make the game next year a lot more centric to Sc2Mafia and its identity. More flavor and relevance rather than a random setup we decided to make.

2 - We'll also be likely aiming for a larger player count than 9. This allows for greater possibilities and variety in setup design.

3 - We'll be aiming to be sometime during the summer of 2025 rather than September (perhaps signups opening in late may / early June and game start sometime mid/late July). Though most of our veteran players are not college students, I will still be at that time so it will be easier to host during the summer and frankly if happen to need more players then this could be appealing.

There may be other notes I had, but I dont have them off the top of my head. Basically we're going to put more thought and effort into next year's game as compared to this year. This year the idea was suggested and we just haphazardly made a setup and a time. Next year we'll be more prepared.
    This reminds me I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the setup; it added a good amount of strategical thinking (at least on the wolves' side, there are many ways Olli and I could've gotten boxed in if we weren't careful)

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by The Nightbringer View Post
    I think towns inactivity really saved you from being cornered.
    I'm sure it contributed, but actually the final day all three remaining townies were doing well and from the comments I picked up in post I think there's a very good chance I'd have died today with Ewian being IC, and then it's only a question of PoD and Marshall finding eachother to kill Olli in F3.

I think we got very lucky but I'll take it