I'm Spartacus (9P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I'm Spartacus (9P)

Inspired by the "I'm Spartacus" scene, designed for a smaller player count and be largely simple in nature.

Roman Legionnaire
    Roman Loyalist (flips as Spartacus)

Rebel Slave
    Rebel Slave
    Rebel Slave
    Rebel Slave
    Rebel Slave
    Spartacus
    Spartacus

Typical vanilla-like game (mafia/romans kill every night, mafia get to chat with eachother 24/7, etc). Most rules up to the discretion of the host, to be noted in signups. HOWEVER, the following may not be changed what-so-ever:

"Spartacus" flips with no alignment and only reveals their role.

The Roman Loyalist flips as if they were Spartacus.

The game begins with a 24-hour night 0. There is no night kill for night 0. During this time the Romans may opt to swap their roles if they so wish, but when Day 1 begins they can no longer swap roles.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: I'm Spartacus (9P)

This was internally reviewed and approved, for the record; Martin is not committing mod aboose crimes by posting this here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :