S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    not it doesnt. You dont get to shove a stick into someone and expect them *not* to react

which is basically what anime is doing
    To be honest though, this is less than 2 hours into the game, and very little people have gotten semi-serious. The first 5 pages were full of jokes. I didn't take Anime's post about me seriously at all, since my initial vote on her was not serious to any capacity.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Laughing Carrot View Post
    But it does make sense.

Anime Waifu points signalizes

> Panda trying to initiate a train(true)

> Monkey jumping, but realizing it was too hasteful and then unvoting (Makes special sense if Panda and them are w/w , because wolves tend to avoid aligning too much early)

Here you are tackling at a completely different argument that we were talking about to put anime waifu as the wrong one
    yeah, but what im saying is the train is completely justified, nothing anime has said so far makes any fucking sense. Monkey has been NAI at worse townie at best here, trying to say someone voting them for poking monkey is scummy is just wrong imho

5. ISO #355

To clarify:

I am rewarded for quality of posts, not quantity of posts. I think I can technically avoid the premise of the role entirely but that’s anti-fun (especially day 1).
    I will NOT be spamming posts that have absolutely no substance in an attempt to stay on top and I will NOT be making my posts as obnoxious as possible for rewards.

6. ISO #356

Waifu's p#138 made me make some complicated faces. I decided to sit and see what happens. Their later posts have... I'm not sure if improved is the right word but I don't have a strong scumread there.

I like Mud picking up and pushing there. Good look for Mud.

I'm okay with Monkey Poe's assessment, matches my own.

Not a fan of Calcifer and Floopy insta popping in to be Waifu Defense Squad.

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    To clarify:

I am rewarded for quality of posts, not quantity of posts. I think I can technically avoid the premise of the role entirely but that’s anti-fun (especially day 1).
    I will NOT be spamming posts that have absolutely no substance in an attempt to stay on top and I will NOT be making my posts as obnoxious as possible for rewards.
    To make this even more confusing, I’m rewarded for the quality of my shitposts in particular.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    To be honest though, this is less than 2 hours into the game, and very little people have gotten semi-serious. The first 5 pages were full of jokes. I didn't take Anime's post about me seriously at all, since my initial vote on her was not serious to any capacity.
    yeah mine wasant either but i really dont like the slot now

(this doesnt mean im going OMFG THIS IS LOCK SCUM IM SO GOOD WBIhiurh3ithi) but from what little i have so far im very confortable parking here

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    To clarify:

I'm just confused now

You're rewarded for LOW quality of posts ?

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

yeah, but what im saying is the train is completely justified, nothing anime has said so far makes any fucking sense. Monkey has been NAI at worse townie at best here, trying to say someone voting them for poking monkey is scummy is just wrong imho
    And thats why I said that 'it makes sense' . I din't say they were right on the money, moreso recognizing their viewpoint as valid there.

I care more about recognizing someone POV and approach to the game as villa , and less about how 'wrong' they are. I am on the wrong side most of the times as well

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    Waifu's p#138 made me make some complicated faces. I decided to sit and see what happens. Their later posts have... I'm not sure if improved is the right word but I don't have a strong scumread there.

Yay, Flying Witch is joining my towncore furpile! tail wags Welcome to the group, you pawsome, magical floof! UwU

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Tragic that we have opposite views

16. ISO #366

i really wanna see those two explain themselves. Not because they are inherently scum for disagreeing with me, but because its typically good courtesy as a townie to actually explain your reasoning for voting people

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

And like, I think that being confused by Anime Waifu is understandable. But Monkey also kinda said it and Inliked that take. Seems like a bait roleplay, and if town its like such a easy slot to push that liking mud for pushing there seems kinda crazy to me.

Like, even as scum.partners, you see someone making just a disagreeable take on a base level on thread and biting them.on thread for it is also, super easy to do.

24. ISO #374

Like, I think Floopy specially has been just suoer strikingly towny so to not see that makes me worry a little bit
    you have my attention.

I didint have floopy as particullary noteworthy (for either aligment, until the eunexplained vote at least), so im interested to know what you see there

25. ISO #375

And like, I think that being confused by Anime Waifu is understandable. But Monkey also kinda said it and Inliked that take. Seems like a bait roleplay, and if town its like such a easy slot to push that liking mud for pushing there seems kinda crazy to me.

Like, even as scum.partners, you see someone making just a disagreeable take on a base level on thread and biting them.on thread for it is also, super easy to do.
    based

26. ISO #376

"Looks useful, but in practice makes no sense for the town."

this quote, at least in my opnion. Wafiu claims writing wills makes no sense for town which is flat out wrong
    Like Monkey, twists my words. ఠ ͟ಠ

I re-read his ISO.
    Post #120 - Townread the Monkey just for copying the text from the rules. Nonsense. ⋋▂⋌
    But it doesn't look like he's coordinated with them. Also random attacks on everyone are often town-indicative. ⌒_⌒

Not sure about this one. >﹏<

Okay, I'm going to take a close look at someone else. UwU

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post

I re-read his ISO.
    Post #120 - Townread the Monkey just for copying the text from the rules. Nonsense. ⋋▂⋌
    But it doesn't look like he's coordinated with them. Also random attacks on everyone are often town-indicative. ⌒_⌒

Not sure about this one. >﹏<

Okay, I'm going to take a close look at someone else. UwU
    im fully convinced you have not read the rules

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

you have my attention.

I didint have floopy as particullary noteworthy (for either aligment, until the eunexplained vote at least), so im interested to know what you see there
    Their take on Monkey is the same I had, how that take melded with the one lf Anime waifu and the way they just presented themselves and adapted their reads was just a beautiful display of town.

Like, they sussed/disliked monkey post aswell, but didnt take anime waifu push there to reinforce it, they just stated it, kept it in a mild stance and were more in their bubble?

Like I legit dont't think it was agenda on the read there + Agreeable takes. + The emojis please, Astonishingly Villa

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post

Skill issue. Write better next time.

Looking at it from the "correct" angle of you just saying copy pasting in general is nonsense for town, i still disagree but its a lot less bad

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Their take on Monkey is the same I had, how that take melded with the one lf Anime waifu and the way they just presented themselves and adapted their reads was just a beautiful display of town.

Like, they sussed/disliked monkey post aswell, but didnt take anime waifu push there to reinforce it, they just stated it, kept it in a mild stance and were more in their bubble?

Like I legit dont't think it was agenda on the read there + Agreeable takes. + The emojis please, Astonishingly Villa
    Elaborate on (bolded part) in particular please?

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Cal is much more concerning to me than Floopy fwiw.

I see what you see on Floopy but "pure" play is not always town.
    i think i see what he sees but it didint strike me as AI tbh. Not without knowing who im dealing with (which i dont), so im just shrugging it for now. Carrots take is interesting tho

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

And like, I think the post in where Anime Waifu signalizes the unvote on Monkey as 'Wary of being too hasteful' with Panda , is town indicative. Because it comes moreso in a self-centered view? Or brazen? Idk how to describe it but yeh, having two scumreads and linking them for voting you its quite the take.

Anime Waifu its still quite being an oddball here tho, so while I don't have a town read there / can understand being confused by them . But idk if their being particularly scummy, moreso just being wrong, and why I think its a easy push regardless of waifu alignment here

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400