S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Laughing Carrot View Post
    I don't know if Flyimg Witch is town, but they already proved themselves as useful.

ACTIVATING D1 SHIELD AH↑ HA↓ HA↑ HA↓
    Unless I am thoroughly out of the loop/stupid, there isn't anything about a "Flying Witch" anywhere. What is this about, Carrot? Are you being cultivated by some crone?

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    This section reads that way to me.

I suppose this could be read as “reading the rules makes no sense for the town” but that also doesn’t make any sense to me. I didn’t even read all of the rules lmao I just wanted to make aware to a standard sc2mafia mechanic that a lot of the offsite players would probably skim over when they, yknow, don’t read the rules.
    Yeah, after Mud quoted it I kinda see thats the more blatant interpretation, and that I put moreso my own read into their words lol.

My level 0 take is that they even are talking about the pecifics of what you posted, more like posting the rules = no sense for town , and arent even addressing the wills mechanics there.

Its kinda a thoughtless lash-back and has a lot less weight that I initially thought

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    Quoting the rules "in the interest of the town" is a typical and cheap way to whitewash yourself early in the game. ⋋_⋌
    Gotcha. I can see that clarification. You don’t actually disagree with what I’m saying, you just don’t like the fact that I said it.

-unvote

You’re still wrong but I can tell why you’re wrong.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

I don't know if Flyimg Witch is town, but they already proved themselves as useful.

ACTIVATING D1 SHIELD AH↑ HA↓ HA↑ HA↓
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    i got 99 problems but a hammer ain't one

Good Vibes Squad
    ----
    Flying Witch
    Laughing Carrot

Derpy Nemo
    Monkey Poe
    Blobs
    Diamond (pending shenanigans)
    Mud
    Amogus
    HMMMMMMMMMMM

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Sunset-senpai - Was open to me? Not a good reason >///<
    Anime-san - Their push on Monkey-san is exactly what I had thought reading that post.

Monkey-san - I agree with Anime-san's push and I don't like their strawnyan response. Unintentional strawnyan is possible though.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Derpy Nemo View Post
    Aww, I've gotta bounce for now, my floofy furiends! nuzzles This thread has been so much fun, and I just love that everyone here is embracing their inner furry too! I believe we'll all get along purrfectly furever! wagwag UwU
    AwesOwOme ^^

The strat is to wait for half of the playerlist to die, and then if you are still alive make effort to remember the others still alive
    Seems legit. In the meantime, I guess we try to do standard wolf hunting.
    although wolves are cute furries too...
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    Floopy-chan

Sunset-Senpai

Monkey-San
    Is that a list of reads?

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Quoting the rules makes no sense for the town. 〴⋋_⋌〵
    objetively wrong, because thats exactly what monkey just did and it was beneficial

plus,
    -quoting roleclaiming rules can be +EV in certain situations
    -quoting slanking rules can be +EV in certain situations
    -quoting role submission rules is probably going to be +EV at least once this game
    -quoting terminology section is probably going to be +EV at least once this game
    etc etc

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

If it was an actual negative effect you'd just do it on whoever you personally scumread instead of asking for immediate volunteers
    Maybe I haven't been clear enough :

the naming thing is NOT my role's power, I have LITERALLY NO IDEA what it will do.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Sunset-senpai - Was open to me? Not a good reason >///<
    Anime-san - Their push on Monkey-san is exactly what I had thought reading that post.

Monkey-san - I agree with Anime-san's push and I don't like their strawnyan response. Unintentional strawnyan is possible though.
    Monkey-san - Their strawnyan on Anime-san still exists, but they took it back in a way that didn't look forced >///< which in and of itself isnt towny but its nyat alignment indicative

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blobs View Post
    Oh man, oh man, well you're in luck ! I hear there's plenty of those around these parts, surely you'll find one you like !
    Oh yes, I really do hope someone can tame this wild floof! wagwag Hey Blobs, just wondering, what's your alignment read on our furiend Monkey Allen Poe? I'm all ears and eager to know! UwU

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

hi
    oh xD

You knew the Way of the Not Checking For New Replies and shared your knowledge with us, and for this we are thankful. I would not call it towny, however, only nice.
    I'm sorry... You're out of the loop, old man.

You got us. We are highly skilled players that found each other as town in the first page

We can't hide it anymore
    hmm...
    no
    -vote FM-Laughing Carrot

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

You got us. We are highly skilled players that found each other as town in the first page

We can't hide it anymore
    to provide some actual elaboration rather than just be sortbot 9000:

Carrot's reaction to my initial jokevote was good and they proceeded to prod at early scumreads and generally put themselves out there. This is good enough for my "first two hours of d1" trust, def in the top echelon of likely town play so far.

37. ISO #287

Oh yes, I really do hope someone can tame this wild floof! wagwag Hey Blobs, just wondering, what's your alignment read on our furiend Monkey Allen Poe? I'm all ears and eager to know! UwU
    Meh.

Very slightly on the low side of meh, even. Prewritten lazy/empty mechposts are fine if you don't feel offended when you're getting called out for making prewritten lazy mechposts.

Could swing back anytime, tho.

38. ISO #288

Aww, I've really gotta skedaddle now, my furry furiends! nuzzles But before I go, can any of you who are familiar with KRC and SC2 Mafia tell me about the mafia-to-town ratios in previous KRCs and other regular SC2 games? I'm super curious to know how many mischievous critters we might be dealing with! UwU

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    oh xD

You knew the Way of the Not Checking For New Replies and shared your knowledge with us, and for this we are thankful. I would not call it towny, however, only nice.

hmm...
    no
    -vote FM-Laughing Carrot
    You weren't even aware Flying Witch was playing so your vote means nothing

41. ISO #291

Aww, I've really gotta skedaddle now, my furry furiends! nuzzles But before I go, can any of you who are familiar with KRC and SC2 Mafia tell me about the mafia-to-town ratios in previous KRCs and other regular SC2 games? I'm super curious to know how many mischievous critters we might be dealing with! UwU
    yes

42. ISO #292

Writes in her notebook:
    "FM-Monkey Allen Poe + FM-Renaissance Panda
    A cautious attempt to initiate a train on me after the first suspicion expressed against Monkey. ಠ_ಠ"
    Can you quote where do you feel Panda was trying to initiate a train on you?

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    having a ton of information from everyone or being able to affect everyone in any sort of way just based on pig ownership alone seems approaching like a "Sharp" thing, something that would "rests on a knife's edge" depending on the kind of implementation we're talking here

so I don't really expect it to be all that bad unless the eccentric pig breeder (I'm calling them that) is, like, 3p or something
    -vote FM-Nefarious

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

KRC tends to be scum-heavy since town fundamentally is stronger than usual. Last game I believe roughly 30% of the players were non-town, split between a single minority scum team and several neutrals (some evil, some benign). I’d have to go back and check for specific ratios and I don’t care enough to do that.

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Maybe I haven't been clear enough :

the naming thing is NOT my role's power, I have LITERALLY NO IDEA what it will do.
    That was definitely not clear, I thought you knew what it was. I mean well do whatever then. There are more town players than nontown players though so I would still guess it is positive on average.

49. ISO #299

Meh.

Very slightly on the low side of meh, even. Prewritten lazy/empty mechposts are fine if you don't feel offended when you're getting called out for making prewritten lazy mechposts.

Could swing back anytime, tho.
    Lazy mechanical posts don't really show one's alignment, nya~! Our furiend might think they're using their noggin, but it could be that they're not really putting in the effort. Sadly, it's more likely to be the latter. tail flick UwU

50. ISO #300