2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1
    Not lynching d1 is absolutely horrible. We cannot get any info unless we lynch someone. This is scum trying to excuse their useless posting and lack of attempt to solve.
    -vote S-FM Heavy Handed

HH has no votes on them currently. I think it’s high time we got this train started!

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Not lynching d1 is absolutely horrible. We cannot get any info unless we lynch someone. This is scum trying to excuse their useless posting and lack of attempt to solve.
    -vote S-FM Heavy Handed

HH has no votes on them currently. I think it’s high time we got this train started!
    It’s an interesting thought process... town doesn’t get info without a lynch in a typical game but the power level here is WAY up.

I’m willing to bet we’d get an influx of information regardless of what happens today. We are by no means bound to a need to lynch today... but I may do it anyway.
    remember the alamo

9. ISO #409

So: SkinOverdose/BTW scum team.
    I'd ask to elaborate. But I'd just get ignored for the 10th time this game after attempting communication/discussion.

Only 'don't ask' has talked to me this game. And I don't mean trash talk like some of you ghetto guys, but actual communication.

I love you, 'don't ask'. I want to become your Jim.

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I'd ask to elaborate. But I'd just get ignored for the 10th time this game after attempting communication/discussion.

Only 'don't ask' has talked to me this game. And I don't mean trash talk like some of you ghetto guys, but actual communication.

I love you, 'don't ask'. I want to become your Jim.

You shouldn’t become Jim. It would not be a good idea.

Do you know about Jim?
    remember the alamo

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    @sfm-sPAIN LORD

oberon you're so fucking annoying!
    If you are implying that Spain Lord is oberon then you are meta reading which should be illegal around these parts if I know correctly

If you are however implying that Oberon is a piece of annoying ~~Censored Word~~ (which he is) and want Spain Lord to agree wih you then I see no problem besides this is going beyond the discussion

we are trying to find the scums here and not tarnish Oberon's name

and also

I am not JIm
    remember the alamo

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    If you are implying that Spain Lord is oberon then you are meta reading which should be illegal around these parts if I know correctly

If you are however implying that Oberon is a piece of annoying ~~Censored Word~~ (which he is) and want Spain Lord to agree wih you then I see no problem besides this is going beyond the discussion

we are trying to find the scums here and not tarnish Oberon's name

and also

I am not JIm
    I already failed strike 1
    I failed strike 2 now
    God please forgive me

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

I dont trust him at all
    thats all I can say

and also

I am not Jim
    Well here’s the deal.
    Don’t vote him or anyone else vote him.
    We need to have majority consent or he’s not the vote for today.
    So you have my consent and I assume I have yours.
    Now does anyone else reading this also want to give consent to get rid of Halloween?

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    I don’t wanna see anyone else voting Halloween except for me unless we have majority consent to want to get rid of them.
    I’ll consider anyone (other then myself) voting him a scum claim until majority consent is reached.

Uhhhh, voting is the easiest way to organize consent. This isn't making much sense.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Apparently I haven't made it clear, but:

Pushing a player, without ever remotely attacking their posts or play, makes it seem very much like you're pushing them solely because you think they have your role-submission or for other reasons stemming from believing to know their role and that role is your role-submission.

I don't care if that your reason to push a player is because of their role (or what you think it is, in reference to your role-submission), and whether that reason is real or fake. The important part is to not ever rely on that to communicate and convince others to lynch/eliminate/night-kill a player or slot. If you want to convince others that a slot or player should be removed from the game, where your reason is simply because you think they're the role you submitted, at the very least try to scum-paint them or use other methods.

Otherwise I have to come in here to make very alignment-neutral statements and/or actions (to the best of my ability) and figure out if any compensation or penalties, whether announced publicly or not, will be given.

Edit: This holds less prominence for Day 2 and beyond, since investigative feedback COULD be an easily foreseen explanatory factor in some cases.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 30th, 2020 at 12:23 AM. Reason: See Edit
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #436

An interesting statement. We will find out soon if you are bluffing.
    Bluffing in the sense that abstaining is boring and I might not have that self control?
    I'm so bored I probably wouldn't have abstained even though it's obviously not good.

But 30 hours into the game and you're the only who has treated me as equal / hasn't ignored me / has interacted with me in a meaningful way.
    Realize that, after you point out that abstaining is better, listening to it is the only sense of "playing together with other people" I can get this game. Anything else and whole of D1 is a waste of time for me.

I'm not Bluffing.

I'm Jim.

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Only if there was a way for lies to be discovered. Such sadness. The idea is ruined.
    Since the host would add fake roles and since it's quite likely there are roles with ambiguous descriptions that can do nearly everything as the tradition settled for this setup (just think about the roles with like 8 abilities lol), I doubt this would be our salvation, especially not by the time half players are dead.
    I was attacking the person making the filler claim for their hypocritical attack. Did you not understand who I was talking about?
    Uh, I read it again and it still looks like you're saying TBD has been posting filler, in sheepy agreement with Halloween. Am I misunderstanding something?
    I'm going to mute you for daring to stand up against my tyrannical methods.
    FREEDOM!!!
    If I was scum. Last thing I would want to do is reveal my role, because my role may look so devilishly evil it would be very unlikely it is town.
    So I could lie, but if others reveal their true role, it greatly narrows down after feedback/death flips. Which makes me a greater target during the day and a mass reveal role claim would certainly out me.

Or. If everyone remains hidden, I could get away with my role and bask in the chaos of wild night feedback and chaotic next day, with a whole bucket of "but there could be a role that does "X" to protect my skin. Or "well my role is X and does y so it can't be me"
    That's bullshit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Your rolecard should not be balanced for a specific faction.
    We don't know what people have or what's going to happen at all, and for all we know, there could be a triple arsonist role that gives no feedback to doused people. Try to figure that out lol. Making bullshit roles is absolutely possible, and even if/when the mass role reveal happens, hosts are going to mess with us anyway.

38. ISO #438

Bluffing in the sense that abstaining is boring and I might not have that self control?
    I'm so bored I probably wouldn't have abstained even though it's obviously not good.

But 30 hours into the game and you're the only who has treated me as equal / hasn't ignored me / has interacted with me in a meaningful way.
    Realize that, after you point out that abstaining is better, listening to it is the only sense of "playing together with other people" I can get this game. Anything else and whole of D1 is a waste of time for me.

I'm not Bluffing.

I'm Jim.
    What the hell does Jim do though

And abstaining on what? Votes?

39. ISO #439

To be fair I could actually be scum. I just assumed because of the green rolecard and lack of night chat paired with a weak role ment I am town.

Lol, you all could have non-green rolecards and I might just be really fucked.
    well I'm green and there's supposed to be a town, so....

40. ISO #440

Homie can you explain what the fuck you're talking about?

Is there a single person in this thread that has the BALLS to post how tall they are in real life? As you can tell, I certainly don't (because I have crushed my greasy cock and balls with a rock):

Spoiler : huge disgusting pic :
    Your thumb is too big and your posts lack content. It'd be nice to see some game-related things.

41. ISO #441

Tbh TBD is being delusional and flip flopping quite violently, being scumread by 2 players. Lol
    Would not be sad to see them go. Really if your defense against being scumread is ‘you are not very bright’, you need to go lol.

Sauron is gay

Dont Ask is a nullread. I think they’re trying to survive at all odds (maybe they’re a neutral) and watching the world burn

Interesting how S-FM Egypt is defending TBD and scumpainting Halloween. It feels like they are being too logical and that they’re trying to pocket multiple people, including myself. TBD and Egypt are a scumteam.
    -vote S-FM Acidic
    ah yes, saying that people who deliberately break the rules in a game are shit is being delusional, and saying the one saying this isn't scum is "too logical", so I'm scum too. A flawless logical gem.

42. ISO #442

In a less dirty way: Why in the world would TBD be scummy lol? Accusations of him being oversensitive when being pushed are definetly valid, but that's more telling about his personality than about his alignment.
    BTW S-FM Sauron will have to be lynched at some point during the game.
    There is no way an MVP role would be town.
    Again, that's flawed: roles shouldn't be balanced for a specific faction, and it's not like that announcement actually changes anything.

43. ISO #443

I’m slowly catching up. My first thoughts thus far:
    We have the luxury of knowing, thanks to the previous games of this setup, that roles are NAI. I find the discussions surrounding them a waste of time and energy.
    TBD posts feel very underwhelming atm and I can get behind #73
    FirstDimension is best described as either TWTBW or Jester.
    Of the 4 players that I’ve noticed, I like Don’t Ask and Spain, I don’t like TBD and Dimension.

Continuing to catch up...

Thanks to the setup too, as I pointed out earlier. Completely agreed, though.
    I am just chaos incarnate who doesnt even know the alignment of this possessed body

The true Dont Ask represents balance and order and if you want Alignment Indicative information then ask him/her and not me

and also

I am not Jim
    You don't know your own alignment? Well then, I'd suppose it is not Town, eh?
    -vote S-FM Dont Ask

44. ISO #444

Don’t like the “no reason” in this post.
    Looks bad.
    Considering this:
    If majority of peeps don’t want this exe, don’t vote this.
    If majority does, all vote this.
    Big Secret Reason.
    I don't see what your issue with Skin Overdose's "no reason" could be. It's the same kind of "mystery" meant to be solved later. I understand not liking it, but you did it yourself, so shouldn't you have a different perspective?

45. ISO #445

(This is about Halloween) I prefer others dead over him, at least he provides content.
    Not only does he provide content, but he also seems quite tunnelled into TBD in a towny but not pro-town way. It's like he really thinks he caught a scum... but his reasons are dumb lol
    Please tell more. What do you like about TBD's slot? I find his slot very unproductive whilst being hypocritical to others.
    I don't even like his slot for what it did (because it didn't do much from what I could see), I just find every point made against him completely dumb (minus oversensitivity, but that's NAI and it's a consequence of the ridiculous attacks against him). He wants to follow the hosts and their rules, and gets attacked for it. He asks why Dont Ask voted him, and Halloween calls him out on "scummy self-preservation" while he didn't even OMGUS vote or anything. The fact he's being attacked so hard on ridiculous bases makes me think he's statistically less likely to be scum, assuming there's a scum team, which there probably is. Either way, I don't want to lynch him today because there's no damn reason to.

46. ISO #446

I have the feeling that the people who are adding their own unique twist to their posts possess information that others do not. We may have a disguiser or ventriloquist on our hands.
    The only way for them to have this kind of information and to be scared about it would be if they had sumbitted such a role themselves and were paranoid about getting targeted (which they cannot discuss at all). A scum having a ventriloquist or a disguiser in his team wouldn't be afraid of being targeted by him, since he'd be in the same team (obviously lol). This is baseless.
    And the amount of baseless/erroneous statements you produce is quite high.
    You see him pulling an AtE here. Do you still feel good about his slot?
    I don't see how that makes him anything but annoyingly ranty.

47. ISO #447

Could be
    SEIZE THIS COMMIE
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    "After 50% of the game's players have died, the dead players may vote to decide to reveal all of the rolecards. However, if they choose to do so, I'll create some additional fake rolecards of my own to put in there. After their rolecard is revealed, players may still not say which one they submitted."

Host could easily put in a "fake rolecard" that a scum has claimed. Host said we shouldn't mass roleclaim and if I were host I might punish town by doing just that.
    Hexafuckinggontly. I feel like I've been repeating that many times lol.
    Then the host is directly controling the game mid game.
    Welcome to ?krc. If you mess with the host in this game, you should absolutely expect the host to mess with you in return. This isn't some standard game, you filthy casual.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    What makes you say this?

Is it somehow antitown to be logical?
    I have to agree with Spain Land, at least from the point of view of someone who made the post when Spain made it: Dont Ask seems to say what is needed to avoid looking bad, but not to forward the town's wincondition (which I expect to be "kill everyone who isn't town" since it doesn't exist in my PM lol). This could be easily explained by Dont Ask simply not being town, and since he claims not to know his alignment, it looks at best like a neutral and at worst like a scum to me. Very probably not a town, though.

^ that's a very good question lol. Not sure whether Spain is trying to scumpaint me in a terrible manner or if he's just working in very mysterious ways to read people, but since it'd really be a terrible scumpaint, I'm leaning towards the second option.

49. ISO #449

While we're at it, anyone else like to post their height here? If not, I will assume you are a 2 foot tall manlet, and proceed accordingly by laughing at you and not taking your opinion or anything you say seriously.
    I'm 1 foot tall. Take THIS, you gigantic elephant. Now, what are your reads?

50. ISO #450