2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Re: MFMV Day 3: Secrets Revealed

Very well then comrades. Shall we navigate the labyrinth with our dear leader and snuff out all the raiders? After all, they broke their word the moment jaczac died. We must destroy them.

Heil BorkBot!!!!!!!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

-vote FYRE

Well, considering there is no way you are town-aligned, you're a good start.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    There is no jester. So I'm completely fine with this.

Vote Fyre

Mafia, not killling now will not sway any of us to your cause. The arsonist may be dead, but it's too little too late.
    Exactly. They attempted to broker a treaty, but they killed jaczac. It was their own undoing.

And threatening us with the Arsonist? What arsonist? Fools.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

So, I just read through the FAQ and wtf? The mafia are at 2 KPN, they can recruit citizens in jail, they have DAY chat (so their own chat 24/7) and can coordinate what to say and the town has only ONE if not TWO investigative roles in which to now find 6 (possibly a total of 9) people (1 of which is immune to detection).

If Nova had not miraculously shot Devil Dog the mafia would be alternating 2-3 KPN per night.

Sweet lord. Mental should have at least had the ability to see if someone was a Revolutionary each night (not a Raider).

15. ISO #515

Mental = *Mensgk (damn autocorrect)

McPwnage, please tell me that Mengsk at least wins ties (I.e. - 1 or 2 mafia vs Mengsk alone would result in Mengsk winning).

16. ISO #516

I think that Raiders indeed wanted to keep their treaty since noone else died this night and witness was recruited. The Devil Dog's death probably has become a catalyst that is going to change flow of game.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

17. ISO #517

As of now, there are 6 Raiders. If one of then becomes lynched, their KPN will be reduced by one.
    Last edited by Fragos; January 24th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

18. ISO #518

Post Re: MFMV Day 3: Secrets Revealed

Although Goremancer's role remains uncleared, I'm sure that he is not one of the Raiders (why would witch redirect arsonist to one of then?).

Right now I can confirm to you the presence of two town power roles:
    Nova, who shot Luna
    And Dropship, because I was switched with someone this night.

Goremancer can be cleaned Jailor, Medic, Warfied, hidden town power, or just an ordinary citizen.

19. ISO #519

A bus that switches on whim or at random does more harm for town than good. It's like a vigi that just starts capping asses on night 1; it almost NEVER turns out good.

Anyways, I'd like to lynch based on something other than a WIFOM, and "probably" as a reason.

Logic is best suited for town roles. Fallacy and impulsivity is best suited for scum.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

20. ISO #520

Since we have no town power roles outed, here goes (a recurring theme for me):

I claim dropship/Bus Driver.

I swapped Nick and Luna last night, redirecting Nova's shot aimed at Nick onto the Arsonist. So, Dimwit, there goes your ridiculous claim that the bus driver does not know what he is doing.

This also means that Fragos is lying about being bussed. Nova, feel free to day shoot him as he tries to worm his way out of this.

I have suspected FYRE, Fragos, and Luna since Day 1.

Dimwit is also likely the recruited Witness from last night. I wanted to switch him in the event that the recruit took place, but we had more pressing matters to attend to.

21. ISO #521

Goremancer was jailor -vote Fyre
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

22. ISO #522

technically you should have driven Sumikoko with Nick. Just sayin...
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    technically you should have driven Sumikoko with Nick. Just sayin...
    Luna generally spams when she's a neutral role. We've all seen it in M-FM4. Her lack of helpfulness and degree of spamivity led me to believe she was the Arsonist.

25. ISO #525

Lets lynch everyone who opposses our great Emperor Mensk!

[COLOR="#00FF00"]HEIL BORKBOT![/COLOR]

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Vote tally:

FYRE(5) - Escaho, TheWaaagh, Mopin, CmG, Rocshi

How many votes to lynch? Don't want him dead right now.
    15 people = 8 votes to lynch.

28. ISO #528

He claimed Raynor in public he should be a save lynch.

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Although Goremancer's role remains uncleared, I'm sure that he is not one of the Raiders (why would witch redirect arsonist to one of then?).

Right now I can confirm to you the presence of two town power roles:
    Nova, who shot Luna
    And Dropship, because I was switched with someone this night.

Goremancer can be cleaned Jailor, Medic, Warfied, hidden town power, or just an ordinary citizen.
    Nick is also suspicious due to this. It is entirely possible that Nick told Fragos this in the mafia day chat (that he was bussed). Otherwise, Fragos would have no possible way of knowing the bus driver was still alive.

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Escaho shoot McPwnage tonight... oh wait.. wrong game :/

33. ISO #533

Also, I'd appreciate a Doctor tonight as I cannot swap myself (sigh).

However, I can now openly talk tactics with Fürher BorkBot!

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Dimwit is also likely the recruited Witness from last night.
    How are you going to say "likely" when there is no "likely"? I know there is no "likely" because I know I'm not the witness.

Now please, explain how is it "likely". That's a bold claim for a bus driver.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)

35. ISO #535

And if Fragos is lying about being bussed, how is a WIFOM claim a safer lynch?

We have a confirmed liar

And a "I am the main bad guy!" claim.

Which is a safer bet?

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    And if Fragos is lying about being bussed, how is a WIFOM claim a safer lynch?
    There is no reason to troll in a us vs them scenario. There are only two factions remaining. There are no neutrals. There is a majority town faction and a minority mafia faction who have constant chat/access to each other.

Because of this, there is no reason to WIFOM. Anyone who claims Raynor and is Town is digging their own grave. Raynor and the rest of mafia know he is lying, but the town does not. To purposely create that confusion, one cannot be town.

37. ISO #537

How are you going to say "likely" when there is no "likely"? I know there is no "likely" because I know I'm not the witness.

Now please, explain how is it "likely". That's a bold claim for a bus driver.
    It is a bold claim, but not necessarily a wrong claim. You have not voted FYRE. You have not voted Fragos. Perhaps you are not the Witness. Perhaps Nick is. However, I am not so sure of your allegiance.

38. ISO #538

There is no reason to troll in a us vs them scenario. There are only two factions remaining. There are no neutrals. There is a majority town faction and a minority mafia faction who have constant chat/access to each other.

Because of this, there is no reason to WIFOM. Anyone who claims Raynor and is Town is digging their own grave. Raynor and the rest of mafia know he is lying, but the town does not. To purposely create that confusion, one cannot be town.
    Ok, so I'm supposed to lynch based on your conjecture, based on WIFOM, instead of your proof claim that fragos is blatantly lying? I'm sorry, but that's illogical.

-Vote Fragos

My vote today will not change unless further EVIDENCE comes forward.

39. ISO #539

my vote was written before you used my lack of vote as a consideration against me. They're less than a minute apart. Thus your reasoning is invalid.

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Ok, so I'm supposed to lynch based on your conjecture, based on WIFOM, instead of your proof claim that fragos is blatantly lying? I'm sorry, but that's illogical.

-Vote Fragos

My vote today will not change unless further EVIDENCE comes forward.
    As I said in my role claim post, I was hoping Nova would day shoot him and we could kill two birds with one stone. Nova day-shooting today also decreases the chance of the mafia having two kills tonight. This would be the most important time to do so because it is unlikely for the mafia to recruit now (a 3 in 7 chance of successfully recruiting).

42. ISO #542

Well i think the strategy of gaylords raiders is like let the peasants be fodder to save the last 2 roles with night actions. who was one of the main subjects yesterday? This should be the one we lynch and Fyre should be shot because he is never ever raynor öÖ

43. ISO #543

As I said in my role claim post, I was hoping Nova would day shoot him and we could kill two birds with one stone. Nova day-shooting today also decreases the chance of the mafia having two kills tonight. This would be the most important time to do so because it is unlikely for the mafia to recruit now (a 3 in 7 chance of successfully recruiting).
    If Nova day shoots Fragos, I will change or stay my vote.

44. ISO #544

dayshoot fragos sounds like a good idea to me.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Don't hammer anybody. I think US Nova needs some time to come on.

47. ISO #547

raynor will be lynched. Dayshoot is good for Raynor or the Witch.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

I have came to the conclusion that CmG is the second hidden town role, the Coroner. If what he says is right, then Goremancer is indeed probably was jailor.

I honestly don't want to be shot by Nova. As a trustworthy Citizen of Terran Dominion I will prove my loyalty to BorkBot no matter what!

-vote FYRE

50. ISO #550

Fine, if the town feels the need to not lynch the WIFOMer (when there is no need to WIFOM), then Fragos the liar who is completely avoiding all of my accusations can take the full brunt of the vote.

-unvote FYRE

-vote Fragos