And when the going seems tough
    or the world seems unfair
    then I will look out for you
    Because I know i care

And if you only see my killing side
    then I'm sorry and you must see it that way
    But I kill to achieve my goal
    My goal to love you
    Last edited by Suntax; January 24th, 2016 at 04:31 PM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

My accent is not of borat or Russian.
    in this realm my accent i changed to a gentleman British accent I thought I outlined that else ware.
    And Calior to be fair no body has taken intrest in your love unfortunately
    but id you still feel this way a simple friend zone so we stay allies or at least friends.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Hey rlvg
    action: walk in front of the sorcerer and say the line"so i heard you guys might be against my goals unfortunately thats the wrong answer"and attempt put a round in his head then if such action is successful loot his body for all his shit then move towards the barracks to greet the soldiers

11. ISO #361

"Hear me Monk!
    I am not of this world.
    I am Estefaniel Von Ziggyhvc: Demon Knight and Bringer of Darkness.
    Legions of Angels tremble at the sound of my name, I fear nothing; neither skeleton nor beast.
    I was teleported here by the power of this temple away from the endless war between Angels and Demons. My only hope of returning must be found here at this temple.
    And I will stop at nothing to return to the Endless War!
    Listen here, for this is what I will do Monk:
    I will take this magical ruby and accept it's power.
    I have no desire to fight with skeletons- for they are merely the weak warriors that weren't strong enough to survive in the first place. The weak do not deserve my time.
    So after grabbing the Ruby, we will turn away from the skeletons and walk up the staircase of DOOM, breaking off as many spikes and spears that we can both carry along the way. I will slit my wrist and drink my blood. Just as I bring DOOM to my world, I will bring DOOM to this world.
    Together we will walk through the portal that will teleport us to the city of Kalesh.
    Hopefully there we will find good use for all of our spikes, spears, and this powerful magic ruby.
    Monk, we will do this, and together we will bring DOOM to this world!"

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Since you are excited by world destruction I think we can make a deal.
    I will allow you to detonate that nuke or any you come across and in return you assist me and my alliance to travel to mars and destroy the world were on.
    Or you die when me and my other allies travel.

@calix
    Why not just kill the Angel and loot his shit and get my reward which I have not figured out yet but will likely be off this magic mun
    Huh? You will "allow me" to detonate my nuke? Is that a threat somehow? My finger is on the button. How are you gonna stop me? And in return I assist you? WTF type of "deal" is that?

You're pathetic and I can't wait til we meet and I kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    i dont think your accent is attractive, you would bore me, all you are interested is kill kill kill
    Cailor wants fun. Cailor wants love.
    Join me and Frog, as we are simply anti Suntax in the Anti-Suntax Demon alliance
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #363

I'm altered my action slightly:

First:
    The monk and I break off as many spears and spikes and place almost all next to the portal.

Next:
    We line narrow corridor of spikes at the entrance with wooden spears and arm ourselves with spears.

Third:
    I grab the ruby outside the cave, inciting skeletons aggression, and I lure them to the cave.

Fourth:
    I walk about 20 paces into the cave, pick up long spikes and block the narrow path with spikes firmly blocking the path so no skeletons can pass, while the monk and I are safe on the other side. The skeletons are too weak to knock down out barricade.

Fifth:
    The monk sets the path of wooden spears on the side of the skeletons on Fire. The flames swallow the 100 skeletons slowly, while easily jab at the skeletons through the holes in the spike blockade where they are forced to be killed 1 by 1 in the narrow path. The monk contains the flames to their side by using ice on our side.

Sixth:
    I cut my wrists and drink my blood from the chalice, teleporting to the city of Kalesh with the monk. We push our piles of spikes and spears through the portal with us, carrying as many as possible.

-----

The main difference with this action is I get exp for killing 100 skeletons by solving a puzzle of 'how to kill 100 enemies', I make my DOOM monk a badass, and we have 100 spikes and 100 spears to trade for something more portable/useful in the city of Kalesh. AND I still keep the awesome Ruby.

Basically with an AOE trap, making them unable to attack me, and sniping them 1 by 1 by thrusting long ranged spears through the blockade gap.
    Last edited by Frog; January 25th, 2016 at 03:54 AM.

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Adventure Quest

Alas, no one has actually died yet.

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my! 13/4=3.25 About=3.

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.
    There may be multiple winners on this one.

Cailor would like to know what her Puzzlemania skill point adds to this. Cailor would like her skill to affect this.
    Cailor will pick her answer once the host replys.

Anyone like trees? I think they are so cool!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #365

apparently cyborgs don't like oreos
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Cailor would like to know what her Puzzlemania skill point adds to this. Cailor would like her skill to affect this.
    Cailor will pick her answer once the host replys.

Anyone like trees? I think they are so cool!
    I think I solved this one. :-D

This puzzle is short and sweet, focus only on the puzzle:
    "You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5"

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I think I solved this one. :-D

This puzzle is short and sweet, focus only on the puzzle:
    "You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5"
    Calior saw that and coloured it in green....

Cailor wonders why you guessed three?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Huh? You will "allow me" to detonate my nuke? Is that a threat somehow? My finger is on the button. How are you gonna stop me? And in return I assist you? WTF type of "deal" is that?

You're pathetic and I can't wait til we meet and I kill you.

Join me and Frog, as we are simply anti Suntax in the Anti-Suntax Demon alliance
    yes it was a threat and not a empty threat, you may think i am weak and you may kill me but while you may win coming battles i shall win the war

24. ISO #374

E.V.Z. prepares to annihilate the skeletons, and AFKers.
    E.V.Z are you against Suntax comrade?

25. ISO #375

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my!

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • FYRE
    • NoctiZ
    • Stealthbomber16
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette

FYRE wants to quit btw you can ask him also once stealth,TDL and toadette given actions please process the actions

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

make eeeet chu avatarrrrrrrrr
    i twas unable to pu that exact picture as my avatar but i was able to put this one in of me
    images (1).jpg

30. ISO #380

E.V.Z. prepares to annihilate the skeletons, and AFKers.
    That's dual-wielding of Phantom Blades, one of my favorite one handed weapons.
    Would look so much better with the Weapon: Mongoose Enchant.

Which reminds me that I shall introduce weapon enchantments sometime in the future.

#WoWnerd

FYRE wants to quit btw you can ask him also once stealth,TDL and toadette given actions please process the actions
    If he wants to quit, he can just tell it to me himself. I won't process unsend actions and send a PM about it if it's a repeated offense.
    And yeah, Funce is currently gone - perhaps an unannounced vacation, so I won't be waiting for their actions, however there's a small boost upon returning to get back in the flow of game.

>-> I''ve made it so you all know what I look like <---- I hope you all do the same <3
    Finaly out of the closet. /S

I should probably have included specific character descriptions for appearance.
    It's not like being a brunette is more advantageous than a blondine and it would've been more informative to the players with "Random green haired Pirate Vampire Neko Zombie Ghost is staring in your soul from top of a tower." instead of "(insert race) noticed you".

31. ISO #381

well im wearing a suit and a fedora so im all good everyone knows im evil and Russian so saying to people "Russian Cyborg noticed you " should be alright

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Bowser Jr is a gracious and loving Demon.

Whoever is in the west has this turn to evacuate.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Bowser Jr is a gracious and loving Demon.

Whoever is in the west has this turn to evacuate.
    RESPONSE: APPA PLANS TO TAKE SHELTER INSTEAD.

APPA PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: "APPA is a Automated Personall Protection Apparatus, on the back of his skull you can see the insigna of what appears to be a large microchip surrounded by numerous smaller microchips, this is a aestetic design choice by "The Wise". APPA has a medium build and stands at approxemently 1.95 meters tall. APPAs torso consists of many strands of what appears to be tubing that is grey with white stripes, encased by a steel ribcage, with a green forcefield surrounding the spaces inbetween the ribs. APPAs ligaments are standard grey colored ServoGearsTM, which function like normal humanoid ligaments, with additional joints that can be locked into place at will. APPAs face is mostly grey, with a slight resemblence to Ultron, the most notable feature is his eyes, which are bright green. His eyes are cold and calculating, but his facial features give a feeling of warmth and security. It is doubtful you will think he is a loving Teknid for very long."
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

To calior
    Appa just said he basically looks like bender from futarama
    RESPONSE (HARSH): APPA DID NOT DESCRIBE A "BENDER". APPA DESCRIBED AN UNIQUE CHARACTER. DOUCHE.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Well bender is full Gray a large grey tube as a torso and all around sounds like bender
    RESPONSE: BENDER IS NOT GREEN, AND APPA HAS MULTIPLE STRANDS OF TUBING, NOT A SINGAR HOLLOW TUBE.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Maybe a upgraded model in any case um guessing by a Mac of tommorow round 7 will happen
    RESPONSE: THE ONLY SIMILARITY APPA HAS TO BENDER IS THE COLOR GREY, A FIRETRUCK AND BLOOD SHARE A COLOR, ARE THEY SIMILAR?
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my!

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce (Vacation)
    • FYRE *
    • NoctiZ
    • Stealthbomber16
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette

RLVG, I say skip those 3.

I'm so pumped.

I don't know what I'm going to do with all these spears and spikes :-D

Options:
    -Build something/fortress/house
    -Make something/weapon/fire
    -Sell/Trade - I'm hoping the city of Kalesh has an army that wants the weapons

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Noted.
    dont worry only random npc murder i need a reason to kill allies such as you TDL

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Thought you hated wizards.
    nonono just people against my goals but i assume angels are automatically against my goals wizardry has nothing to do with iy.
    plus since toadette and frog hate angels and wanna kill you i recommend forming a alliance with me

50. ISO #400