Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2117
  1. ISO #1601

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Case against DTMB:

1) Said they would jail and execute me, didn't happen
    2) Jailed and executed someone who have already claimed a town role.
    3) Claimed to be affected by the role (Soul Thief) he was executing to confirm, big coincidence.
    4) Claims that Soul Thief is DEFINTELY not Town aligned, hinting at future executions of Town members.
    5) Being "Citizen" now allows people to be Jailed and Executed and him take no responsibility (see #4).
    6) On the night he did not Jail me, other Power Roles targeted me; something that wouldn't happen unless people somehow knew the Jailor wasn't executing me (read: Mafia BD &/or Architect).
    7) When he posts, he shows that he is interested in the game and pays attention, yet offers no insight in day chat and casts no suspicion on anyone ever.
    8) Mysteriously defended hardcore by knot# for reasons unspecified (this was before having a private chat, confirmed by knot#).

2. ISO #1602

Lol there is clearly no sherrif. If there were one would have revealed by now
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    I'm not BD.

I've soft-claimed my role.

Rex and Taze know my role.

I want to see them put a vote down before publicly revealing.

I've been a prime sheriff target and I've never been bussed.

I'm town.

Cena is not cit.

There's plenty of time to discuss at L-2.

I echo DD's statement.

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

I'm not BD.

I've soft-claimed my role.

Rex and Taze know my role.

I want to see them put a vote down before publicly revealing.

I've been a prime sheriff target and I've never been bussed.

I'm town.

Cena is not cit.

There's plenty of time to discuss at L-2.

I echo DD's statement.
    Just because I don't play according to your definition of "perfect citizen" doesn't mean I'm not a Citizen. It just means that I play however the fuck I play and that's not according to some "textbook" definition. I try to do what I can and if it doesn't work out then that's tough luck for me.

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM John Cena View Post
    Just because I don't play according to your definition of "perfect citizen" doesn't mean I'm not a Citizen. It just means that I play however the fuck I play and that's not according to some "textbook" definition. I try to do what I can and if it doesn't work out then that's tough luck for me.
    Yea, this is what I've been saying the entire time. His whole argument against you is that you don't play like a Citizen because you're not leading town. but we probably have like 5 Citizens left and none of them are leading town. Where is ur god now.

That being said, that doesn't make you town. It just doesn't make you scum, either.

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fat Alice View Post
    Case against DTMB:

3) Claimed to be affected by the role (Soul Thief) he was executing to confirm, big coincidence.
    4) Claims that Soul Thief is DEFINTELY not Town aligned, hinting at future executions of Town members.
    5) Being "Citizen" now allows people to be Jailed and Executed and him take no responsibility (see #4).
    6) On the night he did not Jail me, other Power Roles targeted me; something that wouldn't happen unless people somehow knew the Jailor wasn't executing me (read: Mafia BD &/or Architect).
    7) When he posts, he shows that he is interested in the game and pays attention, yet offers no insight in day chat and casts no suspicion on anyone ever.
    Mysteriously defended hardcore by knot# for reasons unspecified (this was before having a private chat, confirmed by knot#).
    knot#, please respond to each of these points.

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

Yea, this is what I've been saying the entire time. His whole argument against you is that you don't play like a Citizen because you're not leading town. but we probably have like 5 Citizens left and none of them are leading town. Where is ur god now.

That being said, that doesn't make you town. It just doesn't make you scum, either.
    Lol I know, it's just funny.

9. ISO #1609

Case against DTMB:

Mysteriously defended hardcore by knot# for reasons unspecified (this was before having a private chat, confirmed by knot#).
    For reference, this is mine:

Originally Posted by M-FM Fat Alice View Post
    (DTMB, I thought you were supposed to Jail and Execute me last night, why didn't you?)

This is the main reason I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Don't taze me bro View Post
    (Because my architect chat caused a lot of things to be slightly messy. To say things short, there was a claim of one being a Compulsive Town Witch.)

This is not a full-on explanation about what changed. Rex and I were both there.

(Very interesting.
    Sees that Consigliere turned Citizen, knows there is a Soul Thief to back up his story.
    Uses this to say he's no longer Jailor so he can go about Jailing and Executing Town-reads without seeming suspicious.)

Yes and no.

It forces town to no longer allow jailor to use his ability, so expect no more mistaken executions.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    (You know what I dont get?
    Knowing that GMWNYTWBFOM got soul thief'd and saying that you wanted to see if he had info to share does not explain why you executed him.)

This concerns me.

But I also fucked up. We had planned on Fat Alice jailing, but prior to Taze's decision Gimme was a third priority suggestion I made:

Jail Priority 3,
    Target Lurkers- in effort to sort scum from tpr:
    Big Brother
    SIG
    Major
    Givemewhatevername
    Servant

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

That's not a response
    I mounted the FOS on Taze first, not just publically, but even at start of today. I just didn't use his name.

I even stated this in today's architect chat that nameless partcipant 3 will most likely get my vote. AKA Taze.

BUT THIS HAPPENED:

Cena's knowledge on Rex's witch role is what got me most.

It means he's either:
    1. the scum soul thief,
    2. scum consig, or
    3. in mafia chat with Taze.

Only ONE of these options involve Taze.

All three tie to Cena

14. ISO #1614

I mounted the FOS on Taze first, not just publically, but even at start of today. I just didn't use his name.

I even stated this in today's architect chat that nameless partcipant 3 will most likely get my vote. AKA Taze.

BUT THIS HAPPENED:

Cena's knowledge on Rex's witch role is what got me most.

It means he's either:
    1. the scum soul thief,
    2. scum consig, or
    3. in mafia chat with Taze.

Only ONE of these options involve Taze.

All three tie to Cena
    You know how bs that sounds?
    It's probably exactly what you meant but since you didn't share with the class you don't get credit.
    It's show and tell not hide and seek

15. ISO #1615

but the other two don't exclude Taze as scum.

Also, it's not hard to assume Rex was Witch from that post.
    Imagine it from his point of view as Town Citizen.

Cena: Oh, I received Witch feedback.
    Rex: CENA IS SCUM, I HAVE PROOF. FULL POST COMING.
    Cena: Wtf, I know I am not scum. So it's not a Sheriff or Consigliere. I only received Witch FB, so he must've witched me onto someone who died. That means Rex is probably witch.
    Knot: OMG only way u'd assume he is witch is if u r mafia and had access 2 r sekrit chat.

But if you actually think about it from a Town Citizen point of view, it's extremely easy to assume Rex's role.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

You know how bs that sounds?
    It's probably exactly what you meant but since you didn't share with the class you don't get credit.
    It's show and tell not hide and seek
    Are you serious?
    First, Fat Alice, Cena, back me up or slip now.

Next:

My first post today at the end:

-vote M-FM John Cena

I'm parking my vote here but may not for much longer.

In my architect chat we had plans that DID NOT happen last night.

We had 2 scums pegged and now we're still stuck with them.

It makes me highly doubt that player which I will reveal why later.
    And then I DID

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post510151

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

Cena: Wtf, I know I am not scum. So it's not a Sheriff or Consigliere. I only received Witch FB, so he must've witched me onto someone who died. That means Rex is probably witch.
    Knot: OMG only way u'd assume he is witch is if u r mafia and had access 2 r sekrit chat.

But if you actually think about it from a Town Citizen point of view, it's extremely easy to assume Rex's role.
    Detective?

Again, I explained a way how I would respond to Rex:

[QUOTE=M-FM whythefucknot#;510176]
    @Cena

Rex wasn't the first or only sheepish vote on you.

How you jump to and then basically out the witch is questionable.

e.g.
    Rex is Agent.

You: I was witched last night, your feedback may be messed up as I was a FOSed yesterday.[/QUOTE]

That's a better response

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

I'm not going to back you up, I'm with Brave on this one.
    You have to share to earn trust, and you do everything in your power to prevent the flow of information.

Your argument above states 100% that you think Taze is scum, yet you're still defending him.
    Then, after Taze gets a vote, you turn it around so that Cena is still scum but Taze has a 2/3 scenario chance of not being scum.
    "Cena is scum because he knows witch so he was somehow privy to the architect chat. Probably means he is allied with the Jailor. But why are you voting Taze?????"

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

LOL yes, thank you. It just seemed so clear to me and I even explained the thought process I had. What gets me is that knot does not even include it as one of the possibly theories and dismisses it, he just outright ignores it.

@knot
    Wow, great to know how you would respond to it, 10/10.
    Now I will copy you on anything you'd ever do, 100%. I swer on me mum.
    Whatever you would do in any given situation is something you would do but not necessarily anyone else. Stop hanging onto that shit.

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Case against DTMB:

If I was scum, why did I jail and execute someone who claim to have been converted into a Citizen, instead of someone who's more obvious of a Power Role?
    Me and KNOT shared an Architect chat together, he even said it so himself.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

LOL yes, thank you. It just seemed so clear to me and I even explained the thought process I had. What gets me is that knot does not even include it as one of the possibly theories and dismisses it, he just outright ignores it.

@knot
    Wow, great to know how you would respond to it, 10/10.
    Now I will copy you on anything you'd ever do, 100%. I swer on me mum.
    Whatever you would do in any given situation is something you would do but not necessarily anyone else. Stop hanging onto that shit.
    While I do say that, it doesn't mean I think you are Town XD just gotta reiterate that for the 3rd time.

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Middle of another response, but yes.

The BD is hiding himself.

Suggests Neut or Scum IMO

Cena, what do you think?
    Wrong. BD swapped two players yesterday who might have perceived themselves in a one v one. Then BD decides to swap lurkers, no. Not what happened. This BD has no problem interfering or fucking with people. Swapping lurkers is how scum operate.

The BD likely swapped someone active and the second bussee is not claiming (unless bus was witched by OoO)...need to verify that.

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

I saw that. Every time. Why are you so intent on distancing yourself? You scum?

I'm joking.. only a little bit.
    Nah, I just don't have any town reads on you.
    I'm only defending you cause I also don't really feel any scum vibes and the arguments against you are weak lol.

Why would a scum distance themselves from a towny? lol

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

Does M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave have like ADD?

He has jumped wagons like 3 times in the last 5 pages. Jesus Christ.

Town:
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    M-FM #Whythefucknot
    M-FM Fat Alice
    M-FM Don't Taze Me Bro
    M-FM Watertaker
    M-FM Sleeping Dog
    Then Me.

^ This is our town block. We will coordinate and kill all scum (except my neutral neighbor).

Which right now is:

M-FM John Cena ; All but confirmed.
    M-FM Big Brother ; For being a lurker piece of crap.
    M-FM 13 ; He is obviously with John Cena.
    ANYONE ELSE I HAVE NOT MENTIONED!

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

Nah, I just don't have any town reads on you.
    I'm only defending you cause I also don't really feel any scum vibes and the arguments against you are weak lol.

Why would a scum distance themselves from a towny? lol
    'cuz you're scum who thinks others might see me as scum!

Seriously though, all you said in my defence were just logical points. Anyone wanting to get your ass for that will overlook you screaming "But I still don't think Cena is town!" anyhow.

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waterbringer View Post
    Does M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave have like ADD?

He has jumped wagons like 3 times in the last 5 pages. Jesus Christ.

Town:
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    M-FM #Whythefucknot
    M-FM Fat Alice
    M-FM Don't Taze Me Bro
    M-FM Watertaker
    M-FM Sleeping Dog
    Then Me.

^ This is our town block. We will coordinate and kill all scum (except my neutral neighbor).

Which right now is:

M-FM John Cena ; All but confirmed.
    M-FM Big Brother ; For being a lurker piece of crap.
    M-FM 13 ; He is obviously with John Cena.
    ANYONE ELSE I HAVE NOT MENTIONED!
    Explain how Cena is "all but confirmed" scum please lol

47. ISO #1647

'cuz you're scum who thinks others might see me as scum!

Seriously though, all you said in my defence were just logical points. Anyone wanting to get your ass for that will overlook you screaming "But I still don't think Cena is town!" anyhow.
    Yea I guess what I'm doing can be interpreted as scummy instead of Towny, which was what I was trying to avoid but inadvertently accomplished.

Yea, I just throwing other theories out there. I just don't want to have 2 misslynched and 1 no lynch in 2 days, especially when you got to L-2 in like 8 hours of day.

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650