• Deathworlds as The Villian
    • Frog as all animals
    • Ika as the Crazy Scientist
    • Numbertwo as the clones
    • Orpz as Vigilante
    • powerofdeath as Owner of Blackmarket
    • Slaol as The Godfather
    • TheDarkestLight as Illuminati

After everyone were invited to the grand opening of the inspired movie, all went out of the cinema inspired.
    No one could rest, it was clearly the best movie ever.

Everyone had their sweet dream, thinking about their awesome movie acting. It clearly paid out.
    The morning came and the sun exploded the curtains with fresh sunlight, all woke up and had their breakfast.

With their ceral milk and honeycombs, they turned on the TV and watched the news.

The news revealed that literally everyone went on to vacation and the news is all but a piece of paper sitting idle on the camera.
    Frowning, all remaining actors could never go to Hawaii for almost free.

Players :
    1. Apache
    2. Azuriae
    3. Bahkieh
    4. Citrus
    5. Dagaen
    6. Deathworlds
    7. Frog
    8. Ika
    9. Numbertwo
    10. Orpz
    11. powerofdeath
    12. Slaol
    13. TheDarkestLight

Day starts at no-lynch.
    Real plot comes during the night.

Day ends at this time :
    Last edited by RLVG; January 27th, 2014 at 01:20 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: S-FM 128: Average City

*a faint odor emerges from the doorway where PowerofDeath and Numbertwo are plotting random first day lynches, clearly attempting to appear scummy, but that faint odor knows what true scum should smell like. The odor migrates to the shadows in the corner, unseen by the otherwise distracted couple. The odor begins to grow in potency, possibly due to the dog kibble that was eaten for breakfast while watching the news that morning. Farts escape, silent but deadly.*

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    *a faint odor emerges from the doorway where PowerofDeath and Numbertwo are plotting random first day lynches, clearly attempting to appear scummy, but that faint odor knows what true scum should smell like. The odor migrates to the shadows in the corner, unseen by the otherwise distracted couple. The odor begins to grow in potency, possibly due to the dog kibble that was eaten for breakfast while watching the news that morning. Farts escape, silent but deadly.*
    Very Eloquent
    I play way too much Pokemon.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Average City

Setup :

• Idea : RLVG
    • Script : RLVG
    • Filming : RLVG
    • Producing : RLVG
    • Publishing : RLVG

• Positive Review by Shaun Mars.
    • PEGI Rating by Cole Pringles

Actors :
    • Apache as Salesman
    • Azuriae as Heroine
    • Bahkieh as Hero MacGuffin
    • Citrus as Local Doctor
    • Dagaen as Corrupt Sheriff
    • Deathworlds as The Villian
    • Frog as all animals
    • Ika as the Crazy Scientist
    • Numbertwo as the clones
    • Orpz as Vigilante
    • powerofdeath as Owner of Blackmarket
    • Slaol as The Godfather
    • TheDarkestLight as Illuminati

After everyone were invited to the grand opening of the inspired movie, all went out of the cinema inspired.
    No one could rest, it was clearly the best movie ever.

Everyone had their sweet dream, thinking about their awesome movie acting. It clearly paid out.
    The morning came and the sun exploded the curtains with fresh sunlight, all woke up and had their breakfast.

With their ceral milk and honeycombs, they turned on the TV and watched the news.

The news revealed that literally everyone went on to vacation and the news is all but a piece of paper sitting idle on the camera.
    Frowning, all remaining actors could never go to Hawaii for almost free.

Players :
    1. Apache
    2. Azuriae
    3. Bahkieh
    4. Citrus
    5. Dagaen
    6. Deathworlds
    7. Frog
    8. Ika
    9. Numbertwo
    10. Orpz
    11. powerofdeath
    12. Slaol
    13. TheDarkestLight

Day starts at no-lynch.
    Real plot comes during the night.

Day ends at this time :
    Im not lying.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

RLVG does this randoming thing for his setups, so my entire Meta chance is raped.
    However, the good news is that the Mafia might have only 1 kill capable role, which would be the Godfather. As well, each Neutral Killer is easy to determine which is which based on feedback. The only difficult one being Jailor v Interrogator. Which we will be able to determine based on the presence of kills following lynch days. LYNCH EVERY POSSIBLE DAY.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Ah, so you're "important"?

-vote NumberTwo

There's multiple of him so we can just go through lynching clones and see what they flip right? Right??
    On one level or the other. But I prefer the term 'legendary'

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    Apache sells Heroine and I'm protecting the shady business, cool

-vote Orpz

Since I'm Corrupt Sheriff then Vigilante is my obvious nemesis.
    u DONT want to call a vigilante ur nemesis ;)

-vote Dagaen
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Legit. I am so very heavily in favor of day 1 lynches. I think we all know this though. lol
    yea same. no lynch days r afk days
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

*The festering odor has spread amongst the studio where all of the actors have gathered. Everyone is literally drenched in these putrid molecules floating around the room, but they somehow don't realize or don't care. The origin of the odor believes they are all as scummy as the farts he is ripping in the corner of the room. He peers beyond the shadows to see if he can attempt to bee line to the bathroom without being noticed... for you see, this was no ordinary fart... it was a shart *

-vote everyone

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

hey guys just finished analysing the setup
    have you noticed we have no sheriff? this game might not be as easy as it seems. so seems like we are more bound to rely on post analysis
    are the charges determined randomly or did you choose? if there are more than one role, do they have the same amount?
    are the unknown roles absolutely random? are all chances equal, including the 'important' category? (apart from town random citizen x3)

GOOD NEWS! I believe we should lynch every day.
    ok let's start with sla-oh the epic pokemon godfather
    -vote Legendary Sla-Oh

RLVG does this randoming thing for his setups, so my entire Meta chance is raped.
    However, the good news is that the Mafia might have only 1 kill capable role, which would be the Godfather. As well, each Neutral Killer is easy to determine which is which based on feedback. The only difficult one being Jailor v Interrogator. Which we will be able to determine based on the presence of kills following lynch days. LYNCH EVERY POSSIBLE DAY.
    pls enlighten us why you so insist on LYNCHING EVERY POSSIBLE DAY. what about jailor?

but slaol is right we'll see what neutral we have very soon. and if you're jailed, just tell them the truth cause if it's a interogator you're fucked anyway...

i only wonder what frog is pulling there with his crappy posts
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    are the charges determined randomly or did you choose? if there are more than one role, do they have the same amount?
    are the unknown roles absolutely random? are all chances equal, including the 'important' category? (apart from town random citizen x3)
    I roll charges randomly, 33% chance of 1, 2 and 3.
    It's determined between the player and not the role, so two of the same role can have different amount of charges.

Random are absolutely random and all roles have same chance to be picked. I'll have it so that there's only 1X Mayor or 1X Marshall at most though, if the setup even generated one.

Worst case setup roll : 2X Taxi Drivers, 4X Bus Drivers, 2X Lookout, 2X Citizen. /wrist

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Yo yo yo swiggity swaggity. I am here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #50

As the Villian approaches the surrounding people cower in fear as if their very lives were going to end.

As the Villian speaks with a booming voice he demands that Azuriae be executed for robbing the bank.

Fools, they have no idea that I planted Azuriae's DNA at the crime scene....

-vote Azuriae
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass