M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2433
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

:/ That's really not fair to the others since now a very select few of us know who the Doctor-claimer is and everyone else doesn't. Although I guess that is best cause the Mercs have a lesser chance of figuring it out, and whoever saw it can be considered suspicious if he dies.

Also: Tommy, Y U OUT CHARLES? Journalist is so easily confirmable :/ Wasn't very smart of you.

Sholanda: I agree. We need that KPN gone. We can also assume the Banshee is A. EXTREMELY lucky. Or B: Very smart and can analyze very well.

I need to go to bed, but tomorrow I'll post more tomorrow as soon as I can. Peace out y'all

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Well Rashid did a good job of predicting his death.

I feel like Sgt.Pepper is mafia for the basis that he decided to vote Martin Sugar over Sgt. Pepper. He chose not to go onto the other train to try and save himself and just kept in on Martin Sugar. Although I think that Sgt.Pepper is mafia I would rather get the banshee. I feel like Martin Sugar might be a banshee and I kind of based it off of his "list" where he put Ricky Spanish as the best town read then Ricky Spanish dies by banshee. Then on his list he had Rashid as a good town read and on n2 he died now. I'm going back to read some posts, but for now.
    -vote Martin Sugar

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    Well Rashid did a good job of predicting his death.

I feel like Sgt.Pepper is mafia for the basis that Tom Yabo decided to vote Martin Sugar over Sgt. Pepper. He chose not to go onto the other train to try and save himself and just kept it on Martin Sugar. Although I think that Sgt.Pepper is mafia I would rather get the banshee. I feel like Martin Sugar might be a banshee and I kind of based it off of his "list" where he put Ricky Spanish as the best town read then Ricky Spanish dies by banshee. Then on his list he had Rashid as a good town read and on n2 he died now. I'm going back to read some posts, but for now.
    -vote Martin Sugar
    Fixed

7. ISO #1307

Hello everyone. I'm going to be asking one thing of you guys;
    Please, for the love of god, ignore everything the dimwit who had this account before me said.

I replaced him during the night for his complete lack of activity. Why even bother signing in if you're just going to check in every day.
    I'm getting up to speed with the current events.

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri Krotchlikmioff View Post
    Please, for the love of god, ignore everything the dimwit who had this account before me said.

I replaced him during the night for his complete lack of activity. Why even bother signing in if you're just going to check in every day.
    Welcome new Demitri!

Also Martin Sugar and Uncle Kappy are definitely not on the same team since they just butt heads at each other on who posts more....

9. ISO #1309

Hi mr. Consort

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Chang View Post
    I like how Tommy just outs charles as journalist for no reason. Glad you are gone!
    I, too, am going to rip his fucking face off.
    Charles: Here, follow this elaborate scheme to give you the Architect chat, claim my role to the Architect, and let you pawn yourself off as a Journalist, while letting me play Citizen.
    Tommy: OK, let me just claim the Architect feedback to undo that.

Charles: You can claim my role, so the Architect will know.
    Tommy: Ok, let me tell everyone.

I suppose the combined plan to let him take a hit as a Power role worked in the end, however.

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Tom Yabo was lynched!

Tom Yabo (10 [L-0]): Roland Chang, Tommy Calhoun, Lestat de Lioncourt, Uncle Kappy, Sholanda Dykes, Ace Chapman, Rashid, Elisha Wilkner, Martin Sugar, Sgt. Pepper
    Martin Sugar (1 [L-9]): Tom Yabo
    Sgt. Pepper (4 [L-6]): Professor Baxter, Charles Bronson, Sidney Huffman, Max Jets
    By the way. I peg just about everyone on the Tom Yabo lynch yesterday as Town.
    Tommy and Rashid are now confirmed. Roland, Ace, and Lestat are my largest Town reads still standing. And Kappy and Sholands are not in the front of my sights. Sugar, and Pepper gain no points for me as it was either the Yabo train or their own.

However, based on Tom Yabo being on Sugar's vote I think we can assume they are NOT on the same side.

The questionable Baxter jumped on my "WE ARE OFFICIALLY LYNCHING PEPPER" train, likely to latch onto my general acceptance as Town.

-vote Professor Baxter

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

All right so I kinda lied about going to bed. I went and brushed my teeth and such while stalking the thread via tablet and I gotta say..

@Demitri: SCUM SLIP! You were replaced during the night, which implies you had something important to be doing(Attending a night chat, submitting a night action, or both). And unless Elisha claims RB, it makes perfect sense for Mafia to send out their most disposable member to perform the night kill N1. The mysterious RB out of nowhere the same night you are replaced in also implies that you were the one who performed the RB. A + B +C = Consort.

-vote Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    (Leaving vote here while I go to bed. If we have a Banshee suspect in the morning, then I will gladly move to them as KPN is more important than Consort)

@Journalist writee: I assume you are talking about my exchange with Martin, and I would like to explain myself. At that time, I had just gotten out of a fight with a relative IRL, so I came online to blow off some steam. After I thought I had cooled off enough to not bite anyone's head off, I came on here and... Bit martin's head off :/ I had interpreted his post as an attack against me, and responded angrily and defensively. I was wrong, and I would like to apologize.

With all that off my chest... Good night everyone. I will see you all tomorrow (Yes I really am getting off now)

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    Well I would like to hear Elisha's feedback from n1. Since I was roleblocked last night I am assuming she was roleblocked N1 if that is her feedback. Also no blacksmith item claims so far soo if don't don't have one then we don't have any way to kill mafia at night.
    If I had a Gun or Vest I wouldn't claim it.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bronson View Post
    If I had a Gun or Vest I wouldn't claim it.
    True...

Anyways I still think Martin Sugar is neutral and probably banshee, but Demitri is most likely the consort who blocked me so he would be nice to get rid of all since if ANY of the mafia got to see who wrote the article then they can't block the doc from healing. If we get rid of the consort then they will probably go and kill the doctor.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Chapman View Post
    All right so I kinda lied about going to bed. I went and brushed my teeth and such while stalking the thread via tablet and I gotta say..

@Demitri: SCUM SLIP! You were replaced during the night, which implies you had something important to be doing(Attending a night chat, submitting a night action, or both). And unless Elisha claims RB, it makes perfect sense for Mafia to send out their most disposable member to perform the night kill N1. The mysterious RB out of nowhere the same night you are replaced in also implies that you were the one who performed the RB. A + B +C = Consort.

-vote Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    (Leaving vote here while I go to bed. If we have a Banshee suspect in the morning, then I will gladly move to them as KPN is more important than Consort)

@Journalist writee: I assume you are talking about my exchange with Martin, and I would like to explain myself. At that time, I had just gotten out of a fight with a relative IRL, so I came online to blow off some steam. After I thought I had cooled off enough to not bite anyone's head off, I came on here and... Bit martin's head off :/ I had interpreted his post as an attack against me, and responded angrily and defensively. I was wrong, and I would like to apologize.

With all that off my chest... Good night everyone. I will see you all tomorrow (Yes I really am getting off now)
    Give me a break. I'm still reading the thread, I only got the account not too long ago.
    And don't you think this is far fetched? Do you seriously think the host would have replaced him during the day? There was, at all times, a chance for him to come back and post during the day. Cryptonic isn't confirming replacements, in case you haven't noticed.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

Give me a break. I'm still reading the thread, I only got the account not too long ago.
    And don't you think this is far fetched? Do you seriously think the host would have replaced him during the day? There was, at all times, a chance for him to come back and post during the day. Cryptonic isn't confirming replacements, in case you haven't noticed.
    You mad?

29. ISO #1329

Nothing happened to me last night....again....somebody love me....

Charles, why do you feel Edilstein is probably Town? I actually have him noted as one of the possible Banshees for subtly attempting to discourage lynching after Day 2 revealed there was a Banshee. A majority of his comments seem to just be commentary and while he has said that he is working on reads, I have not seen any from him.

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat de Lioncourt View Post
    Nothing happened to me last night....again....somebody love me....

Charles, why do you feel Edilstein is probably Town? I actually have him noted as one of the possible Banshees for subtly attempting to discourage lynching after Day 2 revealed there was a Banshee. A majority of his comments seem to just be commentary and while he has said that he is working on reads, I have not seen any from him.
    My public read list has it's intentions.

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Sorry Sholanda. Since you feel like an unimportant part in this game i have probs to remember who is who.
    Eh it is ok. I have been busy since this FM started so I couldn't be as active. I'll be a lot more active now since I have plenty of time to post. Also yea you confused me when you said I might be a jester.

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

If the Banshee is an active player i would guess Ace.

If it's one of the lurkers i would go with Pete Pendelman or Martin Sugar.
    As far as actives: Ace is my largest Town read, though he has been less useful past day 1. Elisha would be my least trusted of the actives.
    Martin Sugar I could see as a Banshee, easily.

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

As far as actives: Ace is my largest Town read, though he has been less useful past day 1. Elisha would be my least trusted of the actives.
    Martin Sugar I could see as a Banshee, easily.
    Might be. Ace's posts just aren't useful for my own analysis. So i automaticly consider him as a bit off. Trying to moderate the day chat just doesn't work for me.

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Bed time? Seems early. Got somewhere to go tonight?
    Early for you, maybe. I'd rather not give my reasons; It could hint my COM, so we can just drop the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat de Lioncourt View Post
    Summary of replacement Krotch:
    "Lol I fukkin hate who I replaced for saying nothing, but everyone should ignore what he said because he's retarded"
    Yeah yeah. Whatever you guys say; from seeing the vote counter from yesterday, I'll either get lynched today or you'll gun me down tonight or something.
    Give me a few hours, folks.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

-vote Dr Jordan Edilstein

I see you viewing the thread! Address my concerns.
    My Banshee FoSes atm are Jordan and Sugar. I don't feel so strongly Sugar because he hasn't really been trying to alienate himself. Sugar's first post was inviting others to guess his mentality, which doesn't seem like a SK thing to do.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350