General Mafia Strategy
- If a Mafia member is on trial and most likely going to be found guilty, do not vote innocent. Voting innocent will expose the Mafia immediately if they are the only ones who vote innocent.
- Being the only one to not vote a confirmed Mafia to trial can be as bad as voting innocent.
- Don't say each others names at night, a Spy could be listening.
- This may sound stupid but try not to frame, blackmail, investigate, or block the person the Mafia is about to kill.
- One advanced tactic if the Mafia has a Janitor is this: If a Mafia member is sure to be killed at night, have the Janitor target that Mafia member. This will make it so that the Town doesn't see his role and thus leaving them with no information.
- This strategy can be nullified by a Coroner.
- If you know a Mafia member is in jail and will be executed by the Jailor.
- Try to avoid killing players the Neutrals too early in the game, let them cause confusion in the Town and don't waste kills on them.
- If figured out who the Neutral Killer is, and they have outlived they're usefulness or is starting to be a danger to the Mafia. Make the Godfather/Mafioso right a Death Note saying who it is.
- Make Janitors and Disguisers wait with they're ability till mid-late game.